Chapter 18

So now, we have recruited 4 mermaids and one of them is a mage, a water mage. We all went to the shore so that we can search for more mermaids.

I remove my rides (shoes) and swam into the water with the team. I really transformed... My tail was rainbow-like and then my hair grew so long and it was brownish black.

The ocean was... Barren... There were no seaweeds, corals and sponges... The ocean was not colorful as I suspected. There were no plants growing... It wasn't the ocean afterall... All bodies of water was affected.

A mermaid approached us saying "Help us, please...help us..." "Wait, wait, Are you Merida Pool?" asked Regina. "Yes... Who are you mermaids? I know you are not from here..." said Merida. "I am Regina, the daughter of Semele, or better known as Toralei." Regina replied. "Go away ! Please don't harm me!" shouted Merida. "We are not going to harm you, Merida." I told her and smiled.

"Then, what are you going to do with me?" she asked. "We are going to recruit you to be one of us so we can defeat Toralei." explained Devion. With Devion's charm speak he bewitched Merida. "Oh, okay... I-I'll join" she replied. "Good." Amber told her coldly while looking at her blue eyes.

We all swam again in the Ocean and a merman of brown skin approached us. "Your majesty, I am Connor Lake, son of Marina Pond and Fiche Lake. I am ready to serve you, Princess Onyx Fins, daughter of Felicity and Brad. I am a half- Isis and half- Moon Fang merman."

"Half- Moon Fang? That does mean your dad is a moon-fang?" Amber asked. "Yes, my dad is a Moon Fang but he died 5 years ago due to hunger." Connor replied. "Oh... I have a brother who is also a Moon Fang mermaid... His name is Morphling." Amber told him. "It's been 14 years since I first met Morphling... Morphling is a good guy... He has been my good friend to me... He is my classmate in Fishology."

"Oh... So you haven't heard of him since then?" Amber questioned. "Uhmm...yeah but he sometimes call in my Shell phone. " He replied with a smiling face. "Okay... I guess I won't meet my twin ever again." Amber whispered. "Could we recruit so we can defeat Toralei?" Emerald asked. "Sure, I am the best swordsman here!" replied Connor.

So we recruited 6 mers already.

We swam a little bit more further and we saw a Clam House.

It stated, "Home Of The Mermaid Witch, Selenium Seas."

*Knock* *Knock*

"Come in!" shouted by a merman. "Who are the customers?" asked Selenium. "It's Onyx Fins! It's Onyx Fins!" shouted the merman. "Stop shouting for Poseidon's sake!" cried Selenium. "Uhm... Selenium Seas, right?" Connor asked. "It's not really "Selenium", my real name is Sarane Millenium Seas".

"I am Onyx Fins" I introduced myself. "I am Emerald Palafox." Emerald told her. "I am Regina Madrona" Regina said. "Devion Davis" Devion introduced himself. "And these are Connor, Keene, Merida , Candace, Ariel and Victor." I told her while pointing at our recruits.

"Ariel, Ariel, Ariel, maiden of death and temptation... Daughter of Neptune and a filthy mermaid named Aqua... You haven't change a bit." uttered Sarane. "Sarane, my ugly step-sister, maiden of failure and unfaithfulness... Daughter of Neptune and an ugly mermedia name Thorilia." "Enough reunion-insults!" Amber shouted. "Amber is right!" shouted Simeon.

Wait what!? Simeon is freshwater dude right? How come he can swim in saltwater? This must be one of Amber's spells...

"We are here to recruit you! So that we can defeat Toralei..." Regina told her. "Defeat your mother? Seems impossible." Sarane replied. "She WAS my mother!" shouted Regina. "Was? How come?" asked Sarane. "She held me when she wasn't the worst queen..." Regina replied angrily then slapped Sarane's pale face having a hand mark. "Stop it, girls!" shouted Devion. "Okay, fine-Deh-VI-on." replied Sarane. "Ugh." Regina said.

"Sarane, we are a team. You need to fix your attitude." Simeon told her. "Tell that to her!" Sarane replied while pointing to Regina. "We are a team, okay?" Felicity told Sarane. "I don't even work with anyone! As in anyone!" Sarane shouted. "So you don't want to work with me since the start?" asked the merman. I think he is her assistant.

"Looney! Stop the drama!" shouted Sarane. "B-but..." Looney uttered. "I see that you are a mage..." Amber whispered. "In fact, I am..." Looney told Amber humbly. "Tell me your real name, Looney." Amber requested. "My real name is Leonardo Von Bubble." Looney responded. "Le-Leonardo Von Bubble!? I am so pleased to meet you, Sir!" Amber replied then bowed down. "No need to bow, Jasmine..." whispered Looney (Leonardo).

"Who are you anyway?" asked Sarane putting her eyebrow up. "I am Leonardo Von Bubble. The original Death Mage Of The Gargoyles... I am Jasmine's mentor." Looney told her while wearing his mage robe. "Ja-Jasmine?" I asked. "It's my second name." Amber told me. "Oh..." I told her with a smile.

"Okay, ladies and gentlemen... Let's practice tomorrow... And now we should return to the shore " Looney told us.

So we swam back to the shore and rode Devion's SUV so that we can go back home...

***

3 chapters more before the ending... I am so gonna miss writing this story...

I hope you guys enjoy this story...

Don't forget to vote, comment and share xx.

XOXOXO

Copyright© AMETHYST GARNET™

2013-3000