Chapter 9

So I woke up 3:00pm. Knowing that is already Saturday, I hurriedly showered.

Changed to my good old-fashioned clothes. Floral blue blouse and jeans. Red heels.

Ready to go!

I went to Emerald's house.

I needed to know how to defeat Toralei.

That hag.

I took a taxi.

Arriving to Emerald's house. Simeon and Devion was there.

I don't know why.

I asked Emerald "Why is Devion here?"

"Devion is a--" she replied

"Is a what!?" I questioned.

"I'm a sea guardian" Devion butted in.

I was shocked.

"We all need to team up now. All the marine life is at stake." Said Emerald while giving put iced teas to us.

"Ok" I answered.

We held a meeting on how we'll defeat Toralei.

Devion spoke, "Toralei is the sister of the mermaid queen. She killed her own Husband, Kira so that she'll be more powerful.

She sucked up Kira's power. Kira became a swirling serpent. Poseidon knew about this and made Toralei a monster.

Toralei is a powerful woman--lady. I know it will be hard. Many things to collect. Many things to find."

Emerald replied, "Devion, I know her. She is the adopted sister of Onyx's mother. Her true parents are Harlem and Psycha Falls.

Water wizard and a witch mermaid. You don't know what she can do!"

Regina answered, "Guys, guys... Excuse me but-- Toralei WAS my mother... But please stop her wickedness. I LOVED her but she is not

My mother anymore."

I told them," Tell me what we need. I write down or maybe memorize it."

Regina answered me, "Ok, so I need to look for that book...

Emerald questioned her, "What book?"

Regina replied, "My mom's diary... Everything that makes her weak is there"

Devion butted it, "Stop the chat. Regina look for it. Take your time. We will assign our jobs.

Onyx, you will be our leader and navigator since you are good with stars. Emerald will be our secretary.

You'll...ummm... Take down and memorize the materials needed. And I will be yor protector.

Woah. I---

Am-- a leader!?

After some seconds,

Regina showed up handing an antique book. More or less it was ancient.

It was a little small. Here's the measurement...

1:1

-------1---------------------------------------------------------------------------|

-----------------1--------------------------------------------------------------------|

small... Yet there were so many ancient words!

Ancient alphabet... Good thing Simeon knows this stuff.

He read it aloud "Koshte amate lithmaia, irigesh eme. Amato miente viala tos Yundara! Umages eme kise."

Which he explained. It means "I hate monolith, it irritates me. I also hate volcanic lava and glass! It makes me sick!"

"That's what we need!" says Devion.

"Note that! Monolith, Lava and glass" said Emerald.

"Kinda hard though" said Regina.

Where we'll we find a monolith? Of course underwater! An opal mermaid has it!

"Emerald, Regina and Devion, monoliths are found underwater... Near the Indian Ocean." I told them.

They certainly agreed. Simeon bowed down and said "M'lady what can I contribute to the team?"

I replied "You may...um... Search for volcanic lava"

"Sure, sure" answered Simeon.

"Glasses!" shouted Devion.

"What about glasses?" asked Regina.

"We need them right?" Questioned Regina.

"Of course!" I answered delightly.

"When we'll get it?" Devion asked.

"Tomorrow, maybe?" I answered.

"Ok" they all answered.

Our journey began...

♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪

Guys, sorry about this.

I need aome suggestions.

Love ya

XOXO

AMETHYST GARNET™

©Copyright.

2013-3000