Chapter 2

Open google. Type " Girls with black hair turns blonde without dye"

Lemon juice? wow.

Girls with black hair turns blonde without dye

ehow.com

whew...

Oh here... Mermaids! that seems odd...Me, a mermaid?

it is stated...

" mermaid is a legendary aquatic creature with the upper body of a human and the tail of a fish.Mermaids appear in the folklore of many cultures worldwide, including the Near East, Europe, and Asia. The first stories appeared in ancient Assyria, in which the goddess Atargatis transforms herself into a mermaid out of shame for accidentally killing her human lover. Mermaids are sometimes depicted as perilous creatures associated with floods, storms, shipwrecks, and drowning. In other folk traditions (or sometimes within the same tradition) they can be benevolent, bestowing boons or falling in love with humans."

Here's another!

Mermaids are associated with the Sirens of Greek mythology and with the Sirenia, a biological order which comprises dugongs and manatees. Historical sightings by sailors may have been the result of misunderstood encounters with these aquatic mammals. Christopher Columbus reported seeing mermaids while exploring the Caribbean, and sightings have been reported in the 20th and 21st centuries in Canada, Israel, and Zimbabwe. The US National Ocean Service stated in 2012 that no evidence of mermaids has ever been found."

"A 15th-century compilation of quotations from Chinese literature tells of a mermaid who "wept tears which became pearls". An early 19th-century book entitled Jottings on the South of Chinacontains two stories about mermaids. In the first, a man captures a mermaid on the shore of Namtao island. She looks human in every respect, except that her body is covered with fine hair of many colours. She is unable to speak, but the man takes her home and marries her. Upon his death, the mermaid returns to the sea where she had been found. In the second story, a man sees a woman lying on the beach while his ship was anchored offshore. Upon closer inspection, the woman appears to have webbed feet and hands. She is carried to the water and expresses her gratitude toward the sailors before swimming away."

Woah! But where in the world that it stated their hair becomes blonde?

Oh here!

" When a child of a mermaid and a human is born, she is fully human but when she turns 16, her hair will change in color everytime she is in water. Gills also appear. she needs to keep away from humans. They are called Mermedia."

Wait... What! I gotta read more about this...

" Mermedias and mermaids can go to people without their tails but they should wear a Hiron Purple shell but it is only found in the Atlantics, the Mermaid Kingdom."

Ok.. there is my problem... the tail.. I don't have a tail!

Maybe grandpa knows about this...

I'll ask him!

Grandpa!

" What's wrong darling?" he asked with a worried face.

" Tell me about my parents...NOW!" I answered fiercely

"So it really started" He stated.

" What started!?" I questioned him.

" You see your mom is the queen of the mermaids and married a human, your dad. She said I need to keep you so that the whale guards won't kill you. It is forbidden for a mermaid and a human have a child like you." He stated sadly.

"Wha-How? Why?" I asked.

" I don't know but I've got something from your mother" he told me while handing out the shell necklace.

" Thanks" I told him and hugged him tight and cried.

But something is wierd, I cried pearls, gems and gold!

That's so...unexpectable...

My grandpa said it was normal for half mermaid like me.