Chapter 22

I was looking for Regina yesterday, right? Well, I found her with Keene, Ariel and the others practicing magic with Zelda.

Felicity's tatoos...it disappeared after the chant she made yesterday but her horns, ram horns were still there. But why? What's wrong with her? I could feel some bad stuff whenever I'm near her... is it because she's a death maiden or is it because there's a posibility she's the long lost daughter of Neseree.

==

"Neima!" shouted Looney. "Time for breakfast!!" "Coming!" I replied then hurriedly tied my hair up. As i go down the stairs, I saw Amber writing a chant for protection, not really a chant but a strong spell that can be casted to any Royal blood.

"What's that for?" I asked her. "It's for you..." she responded. "I don't need it, Amber.." I replied. "Yes, you do." she told me. "I don't, okay!!" I shouted.

I shouted to a person older than me... Isn't that disrespectful?

"Onyx, Onyx...I mean, Neima... You may be a celestial mage that could control almost anything, your in the exact bloodline of Hecate, but Neseree is stronger than you. I'll tell you her REAL story...

>Flashback<

Hecate, the goddess of magic had children from Hades which bore many necromancers.

Necria, Galo and Oran were the most powerful children.

Necria guarded Tartarus, the depths of the underworld and Galo took care of the cerberus in the palace of Hades.

Oran was the most loved and lived here in earth. He had many wives. Two of them was A-Lo and Jo- Ata. They were the mothers of the original wizards and witches.

Jo- Ata, the queen of Doom, is the mother of Neseree. Nesree was trained by A-Lo, the maiden of Euthanasia and his own father, Oran.

Neseree is now entitled " The mistress Of the Reaper"

>end Of Flashback<

So you see, Neseree is a powerful witch..." Amber stated.

"Yes, powerful but I'm more powerful. I will banish her from my mother's kingdom!" I told her. "Don't get your hopes too high..." Amber said.

"Ok, ok, I would not get my hopes too high..." I replied.

"Onyx!! Come down, now!" Looney shouted from downstairs

"Wait a minute!" I shouted.

I went down as fast as I could.

Seaweeds were served in big plates... And Simeon was there making scrambled eggs for Amber

How sweet :))

--

After a while, Priestess Liana showed up but her hair was a little greyish...

"Fe-Felicity... You...are...Neseree's d-daughte--" she told us then died infront of us. Her body turned to dust and necro pixies surrounded her singing a death chant.

I was puzzled. Felicity is a kind girl... How come she's Neseree's daughter? Is it true she's the lost Death Princess Of the Underworld? Or she's the heir of Neseree?

Questions filled me up when I heard Priestess Liana saying that...

I mean, it's not true right?

I am so curious about this.

So puzzled.

Answers await me in the future.