Chapter 14

Chapter 14 (revised)

Everything was perfect but still we need the Gem of Transport so that we can teleport to Atlantis.

Amber was just standing there talking to Morphling, her brother then Simeon went to her and said "Hey Ms. A-Amber Scales, may I have a picture of you???". She replied "Are you Simeon? You're cute!". 'Yes I am Simeon, thanks for the compliment. Now, can I have a picture of you?" he told her. "Sure!Sure!" She responded with a smile then handed 2 pictures.

"Thank you! Thank you!' said Simeon then hugged her tightly and whispered " You are my idol!'. "Thanks!" Amber responded.

Then Emerald called Amber to help her with the Gem Of Transport. "Hey Amber! Need a hand!". "Coming!" she replied then went beside Emerald. "How do we make the Gem Of Transport?" Emerald asked. "Uhhhh, we need two things, the Azure Powder and the Veril Potion." Amber replied.

"Veril Potion?" Devion questioned. "Yeah, why?" Amber asked. "My mom used to make those so that she can do two things at once... I always have them in my pockets." Devion replied.

"Oh, is your mom a sea witch?" Regina asked. "No, mom is a mage, her name is Mia Moss, she is under Amber's management. Well, her real name is Polaris Geol." Devion responded.

"Yeah, Polaris, she is a great mage but she died because she practiced Death Magic..." Amber said. "Death Magic, do you mean 'DARK"?" I asked. "No, Dark magic is for witches and Death magic is for Letonian Mages. We, Geo or Earth mages should never used nor practice Death magic."

"I thought it was a car crash..." Devion replied. 'No, not a car crash..." Emerald told him. "You should have known the truth when you were younger..." Amber uttered.

"Enough with the Devion HISstory... let's make that gem!" Simeon said. "Okay, let's start!" Amber replied with a smile.

We should make that Azure powder. azure powder comes from Azure Maidens and Azure Fairies. I know one Azure Maiden! Her name is Aria, the daughter of the Sea Lord, Hydrea.

I called her by getting her rune stone. But first I need to get her rune stone in my bag... I always carry them wherever I go. I put out the rune stone and sang this chant, "Aria, Aria, Halika. Pumunta ka dito sa kinalalagyan ko. Tulong ang aming kailangan.'

After that, Aria showed up and gave a small pouch of Azure Powder then left, leaving her Gem Of Elegance which is given by Laura, her cousin.

Then Devion got the Veril Potion and it's sealed in a Tilian Flask or commonly cold as Frost Seal because everything you put will freeze and be preserved.

Emerald borrowed the Veril Potion and unfreezed it by removing it in the Frost Seal and tranferring it in a Magic Seal which caused it to be more effective and powerful.

The Azure Powder is mixed in the Seal. Emerald shaked it then transffered it in a small cauldron. She mixed it until it became gel-like.

After it became gel-like she put it in a glazed pendant which is used to completely make

Gems.

Everything was ready. Let us begin our hunt for allies!