Him

After a long, hot bath, I got out and changed into a large shirt and a blue shorts.

My face was still red, but the power of make up restored it back to normal.

Taking a deep breath, I stepped out of my room ready to go downstairs, only to go back in and slamming the door.

Why me, oh God? Why?

Yoyo was freaking wet and he was shirtless. God dammit, why is my heart beating so flipping fast?

I took a deep breath and went out of the room. I have to compose myself and be a woman. But isn't that what a woman suppose to do? Freak out when they see a hot guy half naked in their house? Gosh, I'm going insane.

"Bomi" his voice. It sounds so unbelievable husky and sexy

"Yes" I said in the highest pitched voice ever

I heard him coming closer to me and I internally prayed that I won't scream and go crazy. He turned me around and pinned me against the wall.

My breath got stuck in my throat and my eyes went unbelievably wide. He smirked and came closer to me.

My body couldn't do anything at this moment. Maybe if I could, I still wouldn't move away, anyway.

His lips made contact with mine and the next thing I knew, I was responding to it.

He used his hand to bring my leg around his waist and i willingly let him. He pressed against me and I could feel his bulge.

I gasped and pulled away from the kiss.

"I-I'm not ready" I said shyly and looked on the floor

He lifted my chin "It's okay. I won't force you to do anything you don't want to"

He let go of me and walked back casually to his room. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding and held my chest.

"Bomi" my father's voice boomed through the hallway "Are you feeling okay? Do I need to take you to the hospital?"

I smiled at him "No need to. I was just really tired"

He patted my shoulder "Thank God" he was about to walk away, but stopped "Oh, before I forget, your brother said you should come downstairs. He wants you to meet someone"

Huh? Meet who? As far as I'm concerned, I am not friends with anyone and I don't talk to anyone. Who in the world could this person be?

Shrugging, I went down the stairs carefully, making sure I didn't trip.

I saw Jungkook and I asked "Oppa. Who did you..wa-"

I can't believe this. Why is he here?

He stood there smiling at me. I clenched my fists and teeth. How dare he smile at me? What the hell?

I stormed out of the room and headed back upstairs. I slammed my door loudly and fell into my bed.

I heard a knock on my door, but chose to ignore it. I'm not in the mood right now.

"Can I come in?" Yoyo asked, slipping into my room

I rolled my eyes and looked at the ceiling. That way, maybe the tears won't fall.

"Is something wrong?" he asked, sitting beside me on the bed

I didn't answer him and continued looking at the ceiling.

"Bom-"

"How dare he?" I snapped "How dare Oppa bring that trash into my house and expect me to be happy? To welcome him? To pretend nothing happened? How?"

"What are you talking about?"

"My first" I spat "he was the first guy I ever loved. The first guy I gave up my virginity to. The first guy to ever hold my hand. He was my first in everything, but I regret it. I hate him. He broke my heart and took away almost every fiber in my body."

Yoyo hugged me and patted my hair "It's okay. He's the past and I'm your future. No need to get angry. He hurt you, but you can just ignore him and think of me, okay?"

I nodded "Okay"

He pulled away and wiped the tears "Let's go downstairs"

"But I-"

"I'll be right by your side. Trust me" he said and I smiled

I sighed and got up off the bed "Let's go then"

***

Shit's about to happen. *evil laugh* haha anyway, who do you think her first love is?