Daddy's lap

Jin took me to some place that I didn't recognize and it was filled with bunnies. He must have really love bunnies. There were a lot of people, but mostly males and can I say that they all are perverted!!

I walked passed a couple of them and they were trying to touch me on my breasts and my ass. I hate to admit it, but I missed Yoyo. At least he would say or do something about these guys, even if it's fake.

"What is this place?" I asked Jin who was busy looking at himself on his phone

"Oh, my favorite place in the world. Isn't it great?"

I rolled my eyes. Great my ass! This place sucked and the disgusting smell of urine didn't help either.

"Can we go somewhere else? No offence, but I hate this place!" I said, but he just rolled his eyes at me

"Pretty please" I said and tried to do aegyo. It didn't work though as he told me that I looked ugly.

I scoffed at him and continued walking, not paying attention to where I was going. I felt a strong arm grab me and I gasped in surprise. I was about to scream, but a hand was placed over my mouth.

I bit the person's hand and screamed for Jin to help me. He just stood in his position and smirked. What the hell?

"Jin, do something" I yelled, moving about in attempt to free myself from the stranger

"No" He simply replied and I glared at him. What does he mean by no?

As if reading my mind, he said "I want you for myself"

I laughed. He wants me for himself?

"What am I, some sort of toy that you see in the store and claim as your own. No can do, honey, I love myself too much for an idiot like you to own" I said and smirked as I saw Yoyo appearing behind Jin, ready to strike him in the head with a metal bar.

Before Jin could say anything, he fell face first on the floor, blood dripping from his head. The guy that held me instantly let me go and fled from the scenery.

I rushed over to Yoyo and hugged him, tears leaking from my eyes as I could've been dead or something.

"Are you okay?" Yoyo asked, touching all over my face and body to see if I was hurt.

"I'm fine" I said and stared at him. He looked back at me and I felt my heartbeat speed up. He leaned in to kiss me, but was stopped by a loud voice.

"Just what happened here?" the man asked. I looked over at him and realized that it was a police officer.

I quickly explained what happened and he identified Jin immediately as I said his name.

"You know him?" I asked

The man nodded "Yeah, hes my son"

My eyes popped out of their sockets and the disbelief was written all over my face. Jin has a police for a father, and he wanted to kidnap me? Holy knuckles!

"You guys are free to go" Jin's father said, but I was frozen in my spot, still unable to believe it.

Yoyo pulled me by my hand and carried me to a car that looked like my father's.

"Where did you get that?" I questioned Yoyo

He smirked "Stole it"

I hit his arm "Are you serious?"

He chuckled "No starfish, your father let me borrow it to keep an eye on you. He doesn't trust Jin and he felt that something was going to happen"

I laughed "Oh, but I'm not a starfish. I do have a brain, short stuff"

He looked offended for a while "I'm not short. Why are you calling me short? You're not as tall either"

I laughed at him and he went closer to me. I could feel his breath on mine and it drove me insane. How is he able to do this to me?

His lips barely brushed against mine and I could feel myself literally leaning into him. Instead of kissing me, he blew on my lips.

I couldn't control myself and so I ended up kissing him, our lips a perfect fit. The kiss got a little more interesting when I felt his tongue slide into my mouth. My tongue met his, playing with each other and exploring each other's mouths.

He pulled back though to answer his phone, which made me whine.

"Yes, sir" he said and looked over at me. I looked down slightly embarrassed that I kissed him and actually initiated it. My face grew hot and I placed my hands on it to rub it away.

Yoyo hung up and bit his lips "Where were we?"

"Umm" I said and stopped him from kissing me "Why don't we do this in the car?"

"Back seat?" he asked, his eyebrows raised

"Unless you want me to sit on your lap in the front seat"

"Front seat it is" he said and dragged me into the car.

He sat on the passenger's side, his legs slightly opened and gestured for me to sit down on his lap.

I hesitated a bit, but then he pulled me on his crotch and I gasped.

"Don't be afraid to sit on daddy's lap" he said and my eyes went wide

He turned me around and gave me a quick peck on my lips "You shouldn't be afraid, because when we get married, you'll be sitting on my lap a lot more often"

I'm almost afraid to imagine that.

***

Yaay, Bomi and Yoyo are together again, but they're not official as yet!! They're going to be back to normal with no more drama of Jin and Tae. Only a little where Tae will go to jail and whatever, haha! Thanks for reading!