Really Embarrassing

[This is not really a smut, so it's safe-ish to read or if you want to avoid that part, just go down to where '--' is]

"Come on" Yoyo whined, nudging me with his legs "You know if I don't get off it will hurt like hell, right?"

I smirked and bit my lips. That'll be so damn funny seeing him in pain. "Then do it yourself"

He let out a childish whine and I laughed, kicking my legs in the air. He looked at me sternly then pouted afterwards and it just looked so cute.

"Okay." I said and sat up straight in the bed "But only a handjob"

He rolled his eyes and sighed "Fine, but do it properly or I'll-"

"Or you'll what?" I asked innocently, batting my eyelashes daintily

"Fuck" he muttered and shook his head "Never mind. Just get on with your job"

I chuckled and gripped onto his 'friend' and started stroking it. He closed his eyes and bit his lips, pushing himself further into my hands. I tighten my grip around his length and allowed him to thrust inside it. It must've really felt good, because he held onto the bed tightly, groaning and muttering incoherent things.

I loosened my grip and moved my hands faster, eliciting a moan from him, my name on his lips.

"Don't stop" he moaned, head thrown back and eyes closed tightly "I can feel it"

I smirked and stopped, wiping my hand in his clothes before standing up and going into the bathroom, closing it with the lock.

"What the fuck?" he exclaimed, not appreciating the fact that I left him with a boner "Are you serious?"

"As a judge!" I said, washing my hands and fixing my hair

I came out a few seconds later and took the sheet off the bed. I took out a clean sheet and jumped into bed, ignoring the glare that Yoyo was giving me.

"What?" I asked innocently "You can finish it yourself"

"No problem." He said, an evil smirk on his lips as he went into the bathroom.

I shrugged at what he said and closed my eyes, thinking of the things I did with Yoyo or rather what he did to me. Him taking off my lace underwear, me calling him Oppa-wait, WHAT?! I banged my head against the pillow. Did I really call him Oppa? I must've been imagining it, probably. Holy crap, I called him Oppa. He didn't say anything about it to me, so I guess I said it in my head? Whatever, I'm going to sleep.

--

I lazily opened my eyes as the sunlight shone through the curtain, shining directly in my face. I yawned and stretched my arms, getting up to go to the bathroom.

I sleepily rubbed my eyes and looked in the mirror.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?" I yelled, noticed some dried, white stuff on my face.

At that moment, Yoyo came into the bathroom, laughing and clapping his hands. I glared at him and folded my arms, waiting for him to stop.

He stopped laughing and I just glared at him. I don't know what's on my face but I know he has something to do with it.

"What is this on my face?" I asked, gesturing to it

He shrugged "Oh, you know, semen"

I widened my eyes in shock, then gritted my teeth "How the hell did it reach on my face?"

"Well, when you were sleeping, I masturbated in front of you and released on your face. It looked good on you, so you don't have to worry"

I tapped my foot impatiently on the floor and huffed "You are so dead. Come here, you little devil!"

"I already came" he retorted and that made me angrier.

I ran towards him, but he moved backwards, trying to get away from me. He tripped over my shoes and landed on his butt. I laughed hysterically and pointed at him while he winced in pain.

"Do that again" I requested and he got up, rubbing his butt

"It's not that funny, you know," he said which made me laugh harder

"Yes, it is!" I said in between laughter "I should've caught that on camera and show that to everyone at work"

"You-"

He got cut off because the door opened, revealing two little children, Bora and Taehyun.

"Auntie" Bora yelled, jumping on me "Taehyun won't stop bugging me"

I looked at Taehyun "Taehyun, is that true?"

He glared at Bora "She started it!"

"Where is your father?" I asked, putting Bora down and walking out with the two of them

"He's sleeping" Bora replied

Sleeping? Jungkook doesn't normally sleep this late. I glanced at the wall clock, it's after 9. Shit! I should probably get ready for work.

"Go wake him up" I instructed them "I'm going to get ready for work"

They rushed into their father's room and I smiled at them. I sighed and turned around to walk back to my room, but Luna stopped me.

"You're here?" I asked, folding my arms against my chest

She rolled her eyes at me "Next time you decide to have sex or whatever, make sure that there is nobody in the house"

My face flushed pink and I looked down, avoiding eye contact with Luna.

"Was I really that loud?" I asked and she snapped

"Hell yes!" she snapped "For a second I thought you were having sex with our brother because you said Oppa, but then you said Yoongi Oppa, so I was kinda relieved of that"

Our brother? Why would she even go there? That's incest!

"Anyway, I gotta go get ready for work," I said and walked away, my face still pink

I got in the room and shut the door, sliding down it. Oh man, that's really embarrassing! 

**

DID YOU GUYS SEE THE FIRE MV AND LISTEN TO THE REST OF THE SONGS? I DIED OMFGGGGGGGG LOVE IS NOT OVER LONG VERSION IS LIFE BRB FANGIRLING