Feels So Good

[Warning: prepare yourselves for some cringe-worthy smut. I apologize in advance]

Before I could comprehend anything that Yoyo really said, he dragged me upstairs into his room and locked the door. I was completely baffled by what he was doing, but the minute he latched his lips onto mine, I understood everything. He slowly moved us onto the bed, hovering above me and nibbling on my lips. He removed his lips from mine and I let out a whine. I can never get enough of his lips.

"What's the matter?" he asked seductively, rubbing his hands on my face

"I-mmm" I moaned once he roughly cupped my breast with his experienced hand, massaging it and sending me over the edge.

He smirked at me "What was that?"

If I wasn't enjoying the feeling so much, I'd fucking kill him, but it feels so damn good and I don't want him to stop. Just as I was about to let out another steamy moan, he let go of my breast and I let out a pathetic whine.

"Would you hurry up?" I asked impatiently

He chuckled lowly ad began to unbutton my shirt, subtly touching my breasts in the process. I bit down on my lips to stop the moan from escaping and watched him rid me of the material that prevented him from seeing my breasts.

Once the shirt was off, he skillfully unhooked my bra with one hand. How many times has he done something like this?

"You know what" Yoyo hissed "This shit is taking too long and I can't wait to devour you," he said, licking his lips in the most sexual way ever.

I could orgasm at the sight, but Yoyo wouldn't like that. He dragged my skirt off hastily, staring at my red, lace underwear.

I felt embarrassed so I placed both of my hands in front of them, which he immediately yanked away.

"Come on, Bomi," he said, not taking his eyes off my underwear "There's nothing to be shy about. You have an amazing body and I wouldn't trade it for anything else"

I smiled, but it was cut short when he started rubbing my clit, making me shut my eyes from pleasure and bucking my hips us.

"Ahh fuck, that feels so good" I moaned softly, clutching the bed sheets tightly

"You like that?" Yoyo asked and I nodded, knowing that he was staring at me; I could feel him staring, even with my eyes closed.

He stopped rubbing it and I slowly let go of the bed sheets. I opened my eyes and saw him taking my underwear off. I lift my hips up a bit so he would have it easier to get them off. He slid them down to my ankles and I kicked the off, staring sexily at Yoyo. He wasn't looking at me, though. He was busy lusting over my woman parts and licking his lips, dangerously sexy.

"You have a pretty cunt" he complimented "A pretty tight cunt"

I blushed and bit my lips, ignoring eye contact with him.

"Ready?" he asked and I nodded immediately. Call me thirsty or whatever, but Yoyo just looks too sexy right now for me to deny any pleasure he offers.

"Okay," he smirked devilishly, holding my thighs firmly, then placing his head in between my legs.

My back instantly arched as his tongue barely touched my clit. My legs were already forcing to close and he just started. Min Yoongi, teach me your ways! His tongue fully connected with my clit and I let out a shaky moan.

He gently licked it up and down, sucking on it every once in a while like he was kissing it.

"Yeah, that's the spot" I moaned loudly

"Shhh" he shushed "your brother's still in the house" I totally forgot about him. 

I bit down hard on my lips and shut my eyes tightly, enjoying the feeling of Yoyo's tongue swiping over every inch of my vagina. My eyes fluttered open when he entered a finger inside me.

"O-Oppa" I moaned as he thrust his fingers wildly inside of me "Don't stop"

A smirk was plastered on his slightly wet face and at that moment, he entered not one, but two other fingers inside of me.

"Yoongi Oppa" I moaned loudly "Faster! Do it faster" I could feel something coil in my stomach and I knew I was going to orgasm soon.

He thrust is fingers faster and curled them inside me, hitting a spot that made me cry out loudly "FUCK"

His tongue alongside with his fingers made my body overwhelm with pleasure; I couldn't hold it back anymore, so I came, my body shaking violently and legs closing. That didn't stop Yoyo from sucking, though. He kept doing it like he wanted me to orgasm a second time. I could feel my vagina throbbing, sensing that I'm sensitive and could go numb if he continued.

"Stop" I moaned, but my body said otherwise; My hips bucked up when he lightly licked my clit and I wanted him to continue licking it like it was his daily dose of nutrients.

He stopped, though, letting go of my thighs which immediately fell on the bed due to them being so weak. Yoyo wiped his face and hovered back over me, joining our lips together.

He pulled away "You know I'm still hard, right?"

I smirked at him "As much as I'd love to, I'm tired. Goodnight, Yoyo" 

******

Fuck me, cause this was so not good (I am not ever going to read this part to correct anything, EVER!). I tried for real, though. EX0L_ARMY just gave me a few ideas, but still I feel like it's not good. I will not write anymore in the future if you guys think it's bad, okay?