a special chapter, i guess

I was feeling really random so I decided to write and publish this. It may suck but eh. Enjoy!

"Push!" a nurse yelled for what seemed like the millionth time. "I can see the head. Just push a little harder"

I screamed. Yoyo screamed. His poor hands must've been broken by now. I pushed harder like the nurse instructed and sure enough, the baby came out. I fell back into the bed, feeling tired as ever as the baby cried. I faintly smiled when the doctor handed me the baby.

I cooed while tears streamed down my face, "Aw, he looks an awful lot like you," I turned to Yoyo but he was already passed out. I chuckled and watched as the baby looked up at me. Our beautiful baby boy named Jaehyun. He sniffled and my heart melted. He's just so cute and fluffy.

"We're gonna take him for a while and get you cleaned," the same nurse said and took the baby from me. I don't know what happened next I went straight to sleep.

--

I awoke a few hours later and found Yoyo rocking the baby back and forth with his lovable gummy smile on. I smiled at the sight and started t cry again. Gosh, I've become such an emotional bitch! When Yoyo heard the sniffling, he looked down at me and brought our son into my arms. I took him gratefully and watched as he stared up at me, his little eyes moving in every direction.

"He's so beautiful," I said with a huge smile. "Just like his father"

Yoyi bumped his head with mine, "Just like his mother"

Little Jaehyun began to cry and I chuckled. He must be hungry. I started pulling down the ugly hospital clothes to expose my milk sac and Yoyo covered his eyes.

"You act like you've never seen them before," I rolled my eyes and fully pulled it down, Jaehyun immediately latching onto the perky bud. I smiled as he began sucking out his food out of me.

"Bom-"

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!" Luna yelled frightening Jaehyun, making him cry.

I glared at her and began to calm the crying boy by lightly swinging him and letting him continue his meal. "Fucking hell! Don't you know this is a hospital?"

She giggled, "Sorry. Aw! He's so cute. What's his name?"

"Jaehyun," Yoyo stated. "I would've named him Swag jr, but Bom is such a buzzkill"

"Oh, shut up!" I sassed. "Jaehyun is a good name"

"Okay, no need to argue about that," Luna jumped in. "When do you get out of the hospital?"

I thought for a while, "the doctor said something about in the next two days to make sure everything is fine and dandy"

Luna laughed, "Your nipples are so pink and swollen"

I looked down and covered it with my hand, realizing that Jaehyun had finished sucking but then some milk spilled out. I cursed under my breath and was about to wipe my hand away but Yoyo took it and licked it clean.

I chuckled and Luna shrieked. "What the fuck?"

I just smiled at her, "You're lucky you didn't see him when milk just started to leak out of my boobies. I thought I wouldn't have enough for Jaehyun"

"You sick fuck!"

A week later

I sat in my living room as I was busy explaining how it felt when pushing out my baby.

"It kinda hurts but it feels so good" I explained to Jimin, Namjoon, Hoseok, Yoyo and Luna who were all grimacing at the thought of childbirth. "Kinda like the feeling of sex, except that it hurts a lot more. You guys should try it"