Family Issues

"Don't just stand there," she said "come and embrace me"

My feet stuck to the ground like glue, unable to do any sort of movements. I don't know why I'm so shocked anyway. I mean, she's not someone to be shocked about. It's just that she just came out of the blue just like that and it surprised me.

She scoffed and walked towards me, the fierce look in her eyes as she smiled devilishly at me.

"If my own daughter won't embrace me, what other choice do I have than to embrace her myself" she hugged me and that's when my senses came back. I still didn't hug her, though.

"M-mother," I said nervously "What a surprise to see you here"

"I live here, don't I?" she stated, flicking her wrist daintily.

"Doesn't seem like it" I muttered and she gave me a questionable look to which I fake smiled at.

She then went over to Yoyo and Hoseok, inspecting them from head to toe, looking especially scornful at Yoyo. Nobody's supposed to do that but me.

"And who are they?" she asked, motioning to them

"You remember Hoseok, right?" I asked and he shook her head saying no. Of course she wouldn't know; she's always working, too busy with it to care about anybody else. "Anyway, this is Hoseok and this is my boyfriend, Min Yoy-Yoongi"

She gasped "Why is this young man dressed as a girl?"

"No reason," I casually answered "Yoongi, this is my mother. Mother this is Yoongi"

He held out his hand for her to shake but she scoffed and told him that she doesn't want any filthy crossdresser touching her.

"The only thing filthy is that face of yours," I snapped

Everyone in the room gasped, shocked at my outburst. Jungkook sensed that something was coming up, so he took the kids out of the room and left. Hoseok being the inquisitive type, sat down on the leather couch and ate a cupcake that was on the table.

At that moment, Luna came in the room, her expression changing from happy to confused as she observed my mother's ghostly expression and my father's.

"Is this the way you talk to your mother?" she asked, her voice sounding angry "I know I did not raise you like this and I know for a fact that I don't act this way"

I scoffed "You didn't raise me. Jungkook and father did. And if you're the example you want me to follow, then piss off"

"Bomi," My father said angrily "this is no way to talk to an adult yet alone your mother. Apologize now and go up to your room and think about what you have done"

"No" I simply said "You know why? She expects me to be like her when she's not all that of a good person"

"How is that?" she asked

"You see Yoongi for the first time and you didn't even want to touch him" I spat "You judged him before even getting to know him. Okay, fine, if that's the way you want me to act, judging people at first sight, acting as a good mother when I'm not, then yeah, I'll be hella happy to do that!"

The room went dead silent after that, everyone staring at me then at my mother, waiting for what is going to happen.

My mother came directly in my face, her expression harsh and eyes dark. I will admit that I'm scared, but I can't show that. I have to show her that she's not the only one who can take charge. Don't get it twisted, I love my mother but the way she acts makes me so angry, makes me want to throw something in her face.

"Your behaviour just now was absurd," she started "I cannot have my child speaking to me the way she was and for that, you will not see that young man again or even leave the house. If you do see him, I'll make life a living hell for him. Do I make myself clear?"

"You can-"

"Do I make myself clear?" her tone harsh and rough which caused me to flinch a little

I stepped back and stared at her, disappointment shining in her eyes.

"You can't do that" I stated firmly "I'm not a teenager anymore"

She clasped her hands together, "Very well. Since you aren't a teenager anymore, then leave. Leave for good. Leave with that good for nothing bastard. Don't come back. Don't associate me as your mother"

"Then I'll le-"

"Did I mention that all your cards would be suspended?" she added and I growled at her

"Isn't that a bit too much?" My father asked

"If I did that to my mother when I was younger, I would've been lying in the river dead, so she's lucky that I'm being soft" my mother stated "Fine, but if you stay you do not see him again or else you know what I'll do. You know what I'm capable of doing"

I looked over at my father for help and he sighed, adjusting his glasses.

"It's a reasonable choice," my father said and I looked at him disbelievingly. How could he side with her?

I balled my fists "Fine. I won't see him again" my heart hurt just saying those words "I'll do whatever you want, just don't lay a finger on him"

She smiled, pleased that I surrendered to her. I approached Yoyo and gave him a hug and a quick kiss on the lips before she called her bodyguard to have him escorted out.

I wiped away my tears and walked up to my room, my vision slightly blurred. Don't worry, Yoyo, I'll see you one way or another. 

**

Attack me lol