Just a Dream

"Bring me the paper works for Chin's company" I ordered my secretary who nodded and went out immediately to fetch the works.

"Yoyo, can you search if Choi's company have any bad debts or reputation." I said to Yoyo who rolled his eyes at me "I want to make sure our company doesn't invest in them and then we lose everything"

He sighed "Fine, but can you please stop calling me Yoyo?"

I chuckled "Okay, sweetheart, can you please do what I just said?"

He smirked at me "Sure, starfish. I'll do what you say"

I scoffed and went back to my paperwork. The company's doing a good job since these past few weeks and I wish it would continue. I cannot screw things up or else I'll face the wrath of my father and that's not a very good thing.

"Here you go," my secretary said, handing me the papers "Oh and there's a guy here to see you. He said his name was Hoseok. Should I send him in?"

I smiled at her "Yes, please"

She went out and Hoseok came in, a big grin on his face. He sat on top of my desk and took a strand of my hair.

"What are you doing?" I asked, my eyes focused on the papers in front of me "I'm kinda busy at the moment and I would like if you would just help me instead of distracting me"

He laughed "Someone's acting mature" I rolled my eyes playfully at him "Okay, what do you need me to do?"

I pointed to a pile of unnecessary papers that were on the floor and pretty much all over the office "Throw those in a garbage bag and carry them to the dumpster"

Hoseok laughed "I'll pick them up, but there's no way I'm carrying these all the way down to the dumpster"

I pouted "Pwease" I could hear Yoyo coughing, probably due to my failed aegyo "Pwease, pwease, pwease"

Hoseok sighed and patted my head "Please don't ever do that again. You look like an abandoned duck"

I smiled and kicked him right in the knee, raising my eyebrows as I did so. He winced in pain and picked up the papers while Yoyo was smirking. I sighed and went back to my working, dead serious on finishing them before 5 o'clock.

--

My head was pounding like crazy and my hands numb from all the writing and typing. Man if I don't get a raise of pay, then I'm suing someone.

"Good evening, young miss" The chauffeur greeted and I nodded in reply, too tired and in pain to say anything.

I dropped on the seat, eyes closing as my head touched it. The other side of the door opened and I knew it was Yoyo.

"Tired?" he asked and I hummed.

He chuckled and I felt my upper body being lifted into something much more comfortable; Yoyo's lap. I smiled and snuggled into him, my eyes still closed and I slipped into dreamland.

"Mom, mom, mom" a little kid that looked like a mini Yoyo ran up to me and hugged me as I walked into the room "I missed you"

"Umm, I missed you too?" I said unsurely. Who's kid is this and whose house am I in?

"MOM" another little boy that looked exactly liked the other one yelled, hugging my leg.

Where the hell am I?

"You're home," Yoyo said, smiling as he walked closer to me without a shirt. My jaw dropped at how toned he was and I wanted to jump on him.

"I am!" I said, smiling at him and the kids. A cry was heard from the other room and I scrunched my face in confusion "What is that?"

"Little Jaehyun must be up" Yoyo said and went into the room where the kid was. He came back with a cute baby who was yawning. My heart melted and my hand involuntarily reached out to hold him.

"Umm" I said to Yoyo "I have a slight headache and I can't seem to remember anything, but whose kids are these?"

Yoyo chuckled "Ours, starfish, but these aren't the half of them"

"What?" I shouted, my mouth hanging open "We have more?"

He smirked and cupped his hand over his mouth like he was about to call somebody.

"Chul, Joon, Wook, Sung, Suwoong, Jinki, Chanwoo" He shouted "Come downstairs now"

Seconds later I heard feet stomping from upstairs all the way downstairs. Seven boys came down the stairs all looking the same, smiling at me while I stared dumbfounded at them.

"Is that all?" I asked, not expecting a 'no', but I was surprised nonetheless when he said 'yes'.

"They're at your father's house and I can't wait for the next one to come" he said, hugging me

"Huh? Next one to come?" I looked down and saw my protruding stomach and screamed, my voice high and piercing. Please tell me this is a dream?

"BOMI" Yoyo shouted, shaking my body gently "Stop screaming"

I stopped screaming and looked around nervously to see if any kids would appear. I sighed heavily as I realized none was there, but I passed out when an adorable kid came up to me and hugged me. It was just a dream, right?

***

 I don't know what I was thinking ahaha