Chapter 30

I guess some of the members heard me scream because they came running. 

Rhamus Twobellies appeared and swung a two-by-four and sent one of the four wolves flying while Alexander Ribs though some daggers and hit the other three head on. 

"  What the hell is with their eyes?" He asked me as I stuck the piece of bone in my leg back in, letting out a horrifying scream. 

My leg started glowing, signaling that it was healing itself. " They were sent by Desmond Tiny. I can smell his magic all over them. 

" Are you going to be alright?" Rhamus asked. 

" Yes, but one of you is going to have to drag me back, I can't walk." 

Another yell filled my ears. It was Steve. 

I turned to look and saw Sam's body being torn into by wolves. 

A bullet pierced its head and its blood covered the now ripped open Sam. 

More gunshots rang out as Alex dragged me back to camp. 

Everyone was in a circle surrounding the camp, ready to attack the wolves if they came through. 

Truska ran over and helped Alex drag me to safety as Rhamus sent more wolves flying. 

My vision started to get fuzzy when I looked at Steve, who was being dragged in by Evra, followed by a blood-covered Emme and Darren. 

He had tears running down his face and reeked of Sam's blood. 

I sensed Sam's soul in Darren's body, he must have drunk the rest of Sam's blood before he died. 

" Emma, stay with me!" Truska yelled at me. 

What the hell was going on with me? Was Desmond doing this? 

I blacked out before I could think about it anymore. 

( Darren's P.O.V.) 

" There more coming in from the East." I said as more tears streamed down my face. 

Stella pumped her shotgun while Adam reloaded his revolver. They were the couple that had let us stay on their property as we rested up from last nights show. 

" I'm sorry for the trouble." Mr. Tall apologized to them. 

" It's not a problem, Sir." Adam said as him and his wife shot down another small group of wolves. 

" Is that it?" Stells asked me. 

" Hang on." I said as I swapped. 

Howls of the remaining wolves rang out as they retreated. 

After we helped get Emma and Steve to the infirmary and Arnold started looking at them, Stella and I went to go retrieve Sam's body.  

But when we went back to the spot where I saw it last, there was nothing there.  

The wolves had dragged Sam's body away. 

I went back to my tent when everything calmed down and shut the coffin I had been given by Mr. Crepsley. 

I broke out in tears and cried for an unknown amount of time. 

Desmond Tiny will pay for this. And so will all of his followers.