Chapter 4

He was dressed in a black and blue suit with black dress pants. 

" How can I help you?" The tall man asked.

" Yes, um I came to see if you might have run into someone or know someone who has wings and can read minds and also can manipulate the elements." 

" Are you looking for someone?" 

" No. I was just wondering if you have uh...ran into someone or know someone..like me." 

" I see. I would have known, but I can not read your mind." 

Steve and I looked at each other then back at the tall man. 

I tried to read his mind to, but I couldn't. 

" Do you think this has something to do with your amnesia?" Steve asked. 

" What do you remember?" The tall man asked. 

" I just appeared on the side of the road and was found by two very nice people." 

The tall man took out a small notepad and a pen and started writing something down. 

When he gave me the piece of paper, it had where the Cirque's next show would be and handed me three tickets. " When you want to talk more, come to see the Cirque again, and maybe I will be able to help you." 

I looked at the date.  

I could fly pretty fast, but the boys would have to take a plane. 

I looked at Steve. 

" Are you guys going to be coming back here anytime soon?" I asked. 

" No." 

I held the hand up that had the tickets in them. " I can't except these. If my brothers can't come, I will not come. Besides, you look like a very busy man." 

" Keep them, they can be used at any time. You two should be getting home, it's getting late." 

" Thank you Sir, for your time," I said. " Have a safe trip." 

" You too." We turned around and exited the campground, not knowing our lives were about to change.