Chapter 25

That day was spent with Sam and Emme helping us with our chores and hanging out. 

And that night was spent with Steve and Darren working on their flitting and one on one combat.

( That night) 

( Darren's P.O.V.)

As Emma, Steve and I were walking Emme back to her tent I heard a low screech behind us. I turned around to see  Mr. Crepsley, holding one of the Little People by the hood and walked it over to its pin. 

" Thanks," I said. " They have been spying on us all day. Emma and Steve almost sent one of them flying." 

" New rule,"  Mr. Crepsley said after he turned around. " You three are  not allowed to leave camp anymore." 

" Why?" I asked. 

" Why do you think?" Emma said. " The Vampaneze." 

Steve exhaled and Darren face-palmed. 

" Come with me,"  Mr. Crepsley told us as he walked towards the woods. " We will be continuing our training."   

" I thought you just said we are not allowed to leave the campsite?" Steve asked. 

Crepsley totally ignored him. 

When we were pretty deep in the forest, Mr. Crepsley told me to straighten my nails and come at him while Emma and Steve were fighting a few yards away from me.

 It was like I already knew what his moves were going to be. Was I starting to read minds? That couldn't be it, Mr. Crepsley said that would only happen when I became a full Vampire.

"You're not reading his mind, you're reading his movements," Emma said as she dodged Steve's attack. " Just stay focused, it sounds like your doing alright." 

When my hand went up to block Mr. Crepsley's attack, my right index and middle finger dug into his right cheek, giving him two more scars one ob the left and right of the one he already had. 

Mr. Crepsley stapped back as blood dripped down his face and we continued before Truska came and told us it was getting last a few hours later.