Chapter 16

It took fifteen minutes to break this guy. 

" We were sent to kill you," He said in severe pain. " Make sure you couldn't wipe out our race before we could kill the Vampires." 

" What the hell do you mean by wipe you out." 

" Angles are supposed to kill us all. Wipe the earth clean of all the evil." 

" I'm no Angle." 

" Who sent you?" The Vampire asked. 

" Desmon Tiny." 

" Do you know who that is?" I asked the Vampire. 

" Yes. he's is a well known for causing chaos and destruction using his magical powers." 

" You are destined to kill him and his creations, that's why we're here." 

" We?"

A gunshot rang out from upstairs and the smell of Darren's blood filled the air. 

" That's one down."

" How many!" I yelled as I grabbed the bastard by his neck." 

" More than you could handle." 

" Well see." I said as I dropped him. 

Before the Vampire could say anything. I darted up the stairs and basically broke down the door to find Darren on the floor, bleeding out. 

Rage filled me as I heard screams outside. 

Burned flesh filled the air. 

It was the Vampanez reinforcements. 

I darted to Darren. 

The bullet hit the left side of his jugular and blood was pouring out.

I put pressure on it and tried to heal it but it wasn't going to work. 

He had already lost to much blood. 

The Vampire appeared in front of me, Darren's blood underneath his shoes. 

" Can you help him?" I asked. "I'll do anything." 

" Knowing you all three are stuck together like glue, all three of you will become my assistants. And in return, I will keep you away from Mr. Tiny. I will only turn him into a half-Vampire." 

" And help Steve." 

"I suppose I can, but we will need to find a secure place to do it because I will be weakened because of the Vampaneze blood." 

" You have a deal."