Chapter 9

I didn't wast my time. When they entered the room I snuck past them and darted out of there. 

As I darted down the hallway, I saw a woman pushing a cart filled with fresh gowns. When she turned to call the elevator, I snatched two and darted for the open window that was open. 

Just my luck, it wasn't barred up. 

I snatched a pair of scissors from a deck no one was at on the way out and headed for the alleyway so I could cut places for my wings to come out. 

My plans changed when I saw Steve be snatched by one of the men, and disappear. 

I stopped where I was, put holes in the back of the gowns, and told Darren telepathically to get out of there and that I would go after Steve. 

" These people killed Mom, Dad, and Annie, and almost me. You're going to leave them alive?!" 

" I didn't say that. Just get out of there. I can hunt them down after I get Steve back. I'll kill them all. I already killed one." 

" Just don't turn into a serial killer." Darren told me as I tied the strings together from my new gown. 

"I promise." 

I quickly put the other one and released my wings. 

The holes I cut into the gowns were a tad too small, but I would live. 

I took off with the scissors in my left hand to go kill some bastards. 

( Steve's P.O.V.) 

I tried my best to get out of this guy's grasp, but I couldn't. 

I could have freed myself, but this guy wasn't normal. 

He was a vampire. 

A few seconds later I was thrown into a  brick alley wall and before I could even catch my breath the guy bit into my left shoulder. 

My skin and muscles crunched and my bone cracked as I screamed.