Side Story : CHAPTER 37

SIDE STORY : CHAPTER 37

KRUNGY'S POV

"So, basically, I just need to reboot—“

I stared at the glass door where Luke was hysterically knocking. 

"Miss Perez, bakit hindi mo muna kausapin ang boyfriend mo?"

"Boyfriend?!" I shouted over my teacher.

Her eyes widened a tad. "Sorry."

Right now, I am at the computer station of our school where I approached my teacher to help me solve the problem on my laptop and not to have Luke break the glass door. Ok so, maybe you're wondering why Luke was knocking when he could just barge in. The trick here is I locked the door. 

"Miss, babalik na lang ako," I told my teacher.

I smiled and nodded at her. "Thanks," I added.

I grabbed my backpack and headed for the door. Luke was smirking right in front of my face. I rolled my eyes as he gave me his puppy dog face. "Piss off," I mouthed.

He pouted and my anger was doubled because now he's giving me those 'cute' expressions which I really don't find cute.

He put his palms together. "Pleaaase," he begged. 

My nostrils flared but I opened the door, anyways. When I got out he pumped his fist in the air and yelled triumphantly, "Yes!" 

All the people in the corridor turned their heads on us. He smiled at me and winked. "Hindi mo talaga ako matitiis no?" 

I let out a breath and pinched his ear, dragging him along the corridor. 

"Ow! Ow! Ow!" he muttered as I was walking my pet (a.k.a. Luke) along the hallways. 

"Excuse me. Coming through," I said as we passed along a group of girls.

"Baby Luke!" some girl shouted flirtatiously.  

Baby Luke?! Baby Luke?! I swear that was the most hilarious and most desperate and most pathetic thing in the world. When we reached our destination, which was the back gate, I let go of his already pink ear and crossed my arms over my chest. He was frowning and rubbing his ear, which, in my perspective, was a pretty sight.

"Krungy! A-a-ano yon?" he pointed at something behind me.

I turned around and while I wasn't looking, he tugged my hair...hard. "Ouch!" I shouted. "What the—“ 

"I'm sorry," he sang.

I rolled my eyes. "For tugging my hair?" I asked seriously.

He rolled his eyes and blew out a big big breath. "Stupid. Dun sa kanina!"

Then I remembered. I shrugged. "Well, okay. But you really don't have to insult Harold every single time."

His face turned serious at the mention of Harold's name. Now, what?

"Tungkol na naman kay Harold?!" he half asked half shouted.

"Yeah. Like what I told you just now, you don't have to insult him every single time."

"AND WE DON'T HAVE TO TALK ABOUT HIM EVERY SINGLE TIME!"

I stepped back a bit. "Hey, chill, Luke."

"CHILL?! SAMANTHA?! CHILL?! HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO CHILL?! YOU TALK ABOUT HAROLD LIKE HE'S THE BEST PERSON WHO EVER LIVED. YOU TALK ABOUT HAROLD LIKE HE'S ALWAYS THERE FOR YOU. WELL, GUESS WHAT?! HE'S NOT! YOU TALK ABOUT HAROLD RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY FACE! AND DO YOU KNOW HOW THAT MAKES ME FEEL?! HAVE YOU TRIED TO SEE IT FROM MY PERSPECTIVE?!"