Chapter 21: Do it

Quick warning. Gets pretty depressing and yep you guessed it.

Trigger warning.

Reader's pov:

'Levi...' I cried.

'Is this my fault? No, I was the only one to go after the female Titan.'

But you weren't fast enough.

I gasp and separated my face from my hands and looked at the ground in surprise.

Think about it. You weren't even fast enough to save Lucinda.

"No. Stop..." I said. My hands grabbed my hair and I crouched into a smaller ball.

"Stop it! Please!" I cried.

It's all your fault.

It's better without you.

Go die!

I gulp.

'Please stop. Help...someone.'

They were coming true. Not only were the nightmares in my dreams, but in reality too. They will do anything to haunt me. To occupy my mind.

No one will love you.

Go die in a hole.

Everyone will forget you.

I gasp. I hyperventilate. I pounded my head. I did anything to stop the voices.

They hurt.

They hurt so much...

What do I do?

There.

I looked to the side. My eyes widen in terror.

A clean, sharp sword lies on the dirty, bloody ground. I shake my head, my mouth shut close.

Do it.

I shake my head even more, giving me a headache. "Stop please!"

It won't stop.

Until you choose to.

No one needs you.

No one will love you.

Waste of space.

Selfish, naive girl.

You're happy Petra died because now you can have Levi.

"That's not true!!" I cry. It's not. I don't feel any happiness from this. If it is, I don't ever want to feel happiness again.

End it.

It's the only way.

Do it.

Do it.

Do it.

Just do it.

I looked at the sword again. Feeling something take over me, I thoughtlessly got up. I take small steps to the sword. I kneel against it, feeling the cool metal graze my palms as I slid it across. I grabbed the hilt of the sword.

I put it up against my neck, looking up at the sky. Tears flow down my face.

'It's probably better...to end it this way. Thank you...Petra, the squad, Levi, everyone. Thank you. I can now see everyone again.'

I close my eyes a smile not evident on my face. Why was I not happy? I'd see Petra again.

Levi.

A small voice called out. My eyes snap open and I gasped. I would be leaving Levi. Like everyone in his life. He won't have anyone to talk to. To have tea or to fuss and fight with. I was now having second thoughts.

But something took over.

Without my consent, my hand made the metal deeper in my neck. I couldn't move.

'Someone...help me...'

I closed my eyes as I saw that there was no hope.

"Levi..."

Levi's pov:

"Tch." I said as I saw Mikasa clutch a slimy Eren in her arms. Where's the rest of the squad? I questioned. I didn't think about it till now.

"Be right back. Get to Erwin." I commanded Mikasa. She glared at me but nodded anyways.

I stood there, thinking about where they could be. And (y/n), where did she run off to?

(This is where you scream at Levi to hurry up XD)

I snapped my fingers as I slowly shot towards where they could be. The sight where the female Titan and Eren fought. I looked around, making sure I didn't pass them. Something hanging in the distance caught my eyes. I went a little faster as it was more focused now.

Oluo.

My eyes widen at the sight. Hanging from a branch with blood splattered on him and dripping off his body.

Eld and Gunther were all over the place. Petra was sitting on a tree, blood on her torso and uniform. My eyes scooted to the side and I saw (y/n).

I gasp and shot towards her.

She was about to split open her neck as she kneeled on the ground. Once I was close, I landed and ran towards her.

"(Y/N)!!!!" I yelled. Her eyes shot open and her grasp on the sword faltered. I held onto her wrist and pulled away the sword. Taking it out of her hand, I threw it somewhere and slapped her.

Her head was to the side until she slowly looked up. Her (h/l) (h/c) hair trailed down her shoulders and covered half of her face.

"Levi...?" She asked in surprise.

"What were you thinking! That's something that can't be undone! And you do it without even thinking about it?!!! What would I have done without anyone?? What would...I do... You stupid brat..." I shouted. I faltered at the end as I felt my voice crack.

I can't lose another one.

I can't lose anyone else.

Petra was bad enough...

That's when I realized.

(Y/n) had always been there for me. She was always there to make the atmosphere happy. She changed us - she changed me.

And I allowed it. So how was I suppose to lose her? I couldn't.

Because without her, I would have been the same.

I hugged her, which caught her in surprise.

"Don't do that...EVER again." I commanded. She looks down and starts to cry. Her arms went up and clutched onto my cape. She hugged me tight, never letting go.

She wept and cried in grief and I was there to comfort her.

Just for her.

A/n: Was Levi out of character? I don't know. Can you help me with this because it is my first ever Levi fanfic. I've always been too scared to write one out of fear that he might be out of character.

Help me with this please!

I got a chapter out for you guys on the right day. YAYYYY!!!!

So now the story moves on. The end in nigh peoples.

So be prepared!!!!!
-Scar Lion King

But I hoped that you screamed at reader to not do it and at Levi to hurry up. I would've added jokes in this chapter but it was a serious situation and stuff.

Hope you enjoyed!
Byeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!