☤ How To... ☤

Ok so How To... And Advice To Be... And Author's Advice are all a bit more similar. Since How To... is practically real life issues or DIY cosplays. In Advice to Be, it's more of just for fun in impersonating a character from the anime. And Author's Advice is just, stuff to make a good story/plot/character/reasoning ect, and all those stuff to be an amazing author! 

Let's get started shall we?

~*~*~*

Italics: Advice

Normal: How to

~*~*~*

How to literally hate on your enemy while making it look like your friends

~*~*~*

So, as I would like to say, your worst enemy is sitting beside you in class, and you totally hate each other, or you hate them and they don't know. Simple.

Act like you don't hate them, but insult them and make it sound like a joke.

This is really one of the main tips. Like saying "Your clothes look really nice." In a sarcastic way and smile innocently. Guys, yours are a bit harder since you might end up in a fight if done so. Say this then, "Wow, sure cool." And then look away a bit. Like your tensing up and you can't even handle it.

Person is in your house, and people spill you have a sleepover and person doesn't want to leave until very last person is there.

This, is utter chaos here. If you really don't want them to be here, then I suggest faking about not having a sleepover, and say their all leaving to somewhere, take most of your stuff and leave. But after person is all gone, come back and have it without the person.

Hate on social media.

Ok so that really is, and very common to teenagers these days. If you don't like the person, they will make another account and hate on them. Very common but. I SUGGEST YOU DO NOT DO THAT.

Reporting on their photos.

Also very common now a days. People report on their most hated persons photos just to get them in trouble, I mean it's nice and all but, really. Do not report on someone that didn't do anything, but if it's your enemy and you have grudges on each other go ahead.

You have been blocked.

The most basic of all. Blocking someone. Ok so no need to write things about it am I right? I mean, if they've done something to you then go ahead.

~*~*~*

Please remember that these tips are just for fun, nothing real bout it Kay? Bye bye dearies~!