One Shot Nosebleed

~*~*~*

Loving A Monster

~*~*~*

You were there.

Standing in terror as a Titan just went and help me survive from being eaten. You have never seen anything like it. A Titan that knew martial arts as better then you as you tied to stand up.

It screamed loud and clear, making the blast of the sound push you back down. As your arms were in front of you trying to resist the blast of air, you looked up to see Mikasa.

"What is that thing...?!" You scream slightly to her as she puts one arm over her shoulders.

"I don't know but, it's getting rid of the Titans that's for sure." You nodded at her as she got me on top of a roof. "Armin, where's Armin!" You scream out only to have him come behind you.

"What if we get that Titan to help us?"

You look at him. Is he crazy!? "That's insane!" You yell at him trying to stand, but fail falling back down. "(First Name)!" They scream out to you as you were on your knees.

You looked at your legs as you notice you fractured your left knee. "Dummit... What the hell." You say to yourself before looking back up to him. "But that might just work."

They nod at you with determination in their eyes was complete admiration to you. You admired how much Armin was smart, and Mikasa was so strong. They helped you up, and so we started to move out, Mikasa carrying you as you dragged the Titan fighting back to the other ones.

But as you were just at HQ, they had gave me off to Horse Face. (Sorry to all those Jean lovers out there XD) "Jean, put me down!" You scream and yell, as soon you punched him by the nose letting you go as you fell to the floor.

"What was that for (First Name)!?"

You glared daggers at him as you got on your knees and went by a wall to try and walk. "(First Name)! You can't walk you need to go and stay down there!" Armin screamed out, stopping you. You ignored his warnings as you were finally able to see through a window.

"Armin..." You uttered in terror at the sight you were seeing.

As Armin and you looked out, you saw the Titan that helped you survive get eaten by the other Titans. Your eyes were wide open like golf balls as you watched. But soon, your eyes were some how droopy, and you fell unconscious.

The time you woke up, you were in Mikasa's arms with a bunch of guns pointing at you, Mikasa, Armin, and Eren. You were wondering what was happening, until you found out Eren just woke up as well. "What's... Happening..." You utter silently as you sat up.

What was the instructor yelling at you for?

"EXPLAIN YOURSELVES SOLDIERS!!" He screamed on the top of his lungs.

"SHUT UP I FRICKING GET IT!" You yell out in anger.

Your eyes widen at what you yelled out. "(First Name)!" Mikasa and Armin yelled as then the canons and guns were ready to fire. They fired at you as you closed your eyes tight to finally get be rid by the world of Titans.

But the explosion of guns and canons never reached you. You opened your eyes to see half a Titan with only bones and the left arm. I looked at it in horror, and once we saw Eren there...

He was the Titan?!

Was this even possible?!

Armin then yelled out, running from the smoke in front of us with his fist on top of his chest to left, and the left arm behind his back. You would never imagine someone like a scaredy cat like Armin, to face a heck load of guns and canons. He was about to fire, but then someone stopped him from doing it.

"Grandfather!" You exclaim to the old man, the one that is the leader of Wall Rose's protection, Pixis Dot. "Oh, you weren't going to shoot down my granddaughter, and brave soldiers are we?" He said as you smiled and he walked over to Armin, whispering things as he finally went of his knees.

"Grandfather..." Utter looking down. "I-I'm sorry... We caused so much problems." "No dear, it's alright. I was called down here anyways. The fight is over, and we have upper hand, well for now." You smiled at him as he did the same back to you.

"But I'm sorry." And you were knocked out.

You were now in creches. You were also on the court as Eren was interrogated and much more. But as you couldn't resist the urge to run out once Levi had come and stepped on him. Your eyes were enraged, much more then Mikasa's rage.

You through aside your creches as you jumped over the border lines and ran to Eren, with pain in your leg. Trying to stand as much as you could in front of him, and with stretched out arms in front of Levi. You couldn't except this.

"IM NOT LETTING YOU HURT EREN ANYMORE LEVI!"

Your scream was loud and clear, as Levi only tsked at you. "Move out of the way, brat." You gritted your teeth at him in a sign of rage. "When I said that I won't let you hurt Eren anymore, I mean it!" You replied again.

"(First name).." Eren uttered behind you as you didn't notice. "But he's a monster!" One of the people in the crowd yelled, you went to its direction and stared daggers at it.

"I don't care, I'll just be loving a monster."

You went and faced Levi once again with determination. "I love him and he's not going to get hurt you hear?! I don't care what you think I'm protecting him! I'm not letting him get hurt!" You then finally confessed to him, after so many years of being such good friends as well.

"I love you too."

~*~*~*

Kay Eren X Reader! Koca out! Chaw!