¿ Did You Know... ¿

Ok so Koca here again, I will actually be managing this Magazine myself because why not? I can do it.

~*~*~*

Did you know..?

1) Levi and Eren share the respective voice actors, Hiroshi Kamiya and Kaji Yuki, with Yato and Yukine from Noragami

2) The second season of DNK will probably be released at the end of 2016 or during 2017, since the creator Isayama wants to complete 4 arcs in the manga, before the release of the second season.

3) According to Hanji Zoe's character interview, she is knocked out by Levi to give her a bath knocked out.

4) It has asked we that if it possible to go to the toilet while wearing a 3DMG, Isayama answered; "Yes. It is designed to make it possible."

5) Levi's first sentence in the anime is two words, which was "Shut up".

6) In the last AOT Junior High episode, there's a spoiler-cameo of Historia's half-sister, Frieda Reiss which is not shown yet on the main Attack On Titan series.

7) Rather then sleeping on a bed, Levi sleeps in his chair.

8) The reason Hanji was made because Isayama wanted a mad scientist in the series.

9) Hanji was asked about her gender, and was said that Isayama will settle Hanji's gender later on.

10) Levi was said to cut his own hair. But it is still unclear if he uses scissors or the edge of his blades.

~*~*~*

Hope you enjoyed this little facts about AOT, hope you guys find this a bit interesting and is knowing more about the series. Chaw!