☆ Undiscovered Gems ☆

Hey it's Koca, and I'm here doing Undiscovered Gems. Hope you try these books out I certainly liked how the authors had done it so, yeah! Let's get started?

~*~*~*

Worlds Apart: Attack On Titan

Author; @NemeisDrifter

Synopsis

"You're in for a mission..."

    WOW. She was literally surprised when Miss Daenirys McRandall is suppose to have her amazing vacation away from the Agency and all the Nephilims, she gets called by her older brother Dian McRandall that is head of the Strategist people, and Brian Thatcher and four more people from the Agency in Paris. She then freaks out about it and gets in trouble, in her sundress. Because she has everything, BUT her hot boyfriend to go with her. Who wouldn't?

Status: ONGOING
Reads: 1K
Votes: 187

~*~*~*

Experimental Error Attack On Titan/Shingeki No Kyojin Fanfiction

Author: @Shingeki-no-kyojin

Synopsis

So this girl named Roselle is best friends with Mikasa. And so when she goes to visit her, she sees dry blood in her house. Her father then says that Mikasa's parents are dead. And then Dr. Jëager comes along and has a good reunion with him. Soon she's asked by Dr. Jëager to be helped by an experiment. After it's said to be she can see Mikasa and stuff, they go with him on a carriage and says "I'm sorry." Over and over.

Status: ONGING
Reads: 2K
Votes: 144

~*~*~*

So, really, it's actually hard to find new made or just not discoveredish stories on WattPad, hope you give these books up there a try, it's FAB trust me (^ω^)Koca out chaw!