"Ok, I'll call the pizza place." She calls them. "Ok it'll be here in five minutes."

"Ok thanks." I say. We eat the pizza and hang out.

"Do you want to play monopoly?" She asks.

"Yeah, sound like fun. I'll bet you I win you kiss me on the cheek if I lose ill watch my little horsies with you, again." I say.

"Hmmmm, ok!" We start to play.

"Your really bad at this." I say.

"Hey! Your no better!" We both laugh. We finish the game. Ugh... I lost.

"Yay!" Says Aphmau.Just then the door rings. It's Garroth, he's all grown up.

"Garroth!" She says and hugs him. Grrrr.

"Hi Aphmau. You needed me for Somthing right?" He asks. His voice got deeper. Most girls probably think he's even dreamier. More than his 8 year old self.

"Yeah, I found someone in the woods yesterday." He comes in and sees me.

"So, who's this?" He doesn't remember me?

"It's me, Vlyad."

"No, Vlyad died. You you can't be."

"I'll prove it." I show him my chipped tooth I got from Zane punching me.

"VLYAD!" He yells and hugs me. I see Aphmau and mouth thank you. She's an angel. Both ways.

"Hi Garroth I missed you." I say.

"Thank you Aphmau. Vlyad your staying with me and Zane. Just the next house down." He says. Then we leave. I wish I had talked to Aphmau more.

"YOU OWE ME ONE SEASON OF MY LITTLE HORSIES!" She yells smiling.

"ILL BE BACK!" I yell. Garroth gives me a funny look.

"Inside joke ." I say.

Aphmau's P.O.V

I'm glad Garroth and Vlyad are with each other they have a lot to catch up on. Well it's early so I'll go talk to Lucinda about what happened.

Xx text start xX
(L=Lucinda, A=Aphmau)

A:can I come over? We need to talk.

L: ok, did Garroth finally make his move?

A: LUCINDA!

L: Just kidding. Be there in fifteen.

A: ok bye!

L: Bye 8D

Xx text end xX

I walk to Lucinda's house since it's close by. Someone covers my eyes.

"Guess who?"

"Jeffory!" I turn around.

"Hi Aph where you off to?"

"Lucindas wanna come?"

"That's ok, can we have a bestie sleep over on Friday?"

"You bet... Only if we watch frozen." I giggle.

"APHMAU!"

"Just kidding... Maybe." We both laugh. I miss hanging with Jeffory.

"Anyway, you know the auditions were held for you."

"Yup. Do you know who's auditioning for Romeo?"

"Yeah, Travis, Garroth, Zane, Reese , Marsh, some guy in a hoodie and no shirt.''

"WHAT! That guys trying out. Aaron I mean."

"Oh that's his name yeah. Why are you freaking out?"

"I just don't think he likes me. And for him to kiss me. For me to kiss anyone."

"It's ok Aphmau. I won't judge."

"Hey!" We both laugh. Jeffory looks weird and his face is red. Is he ok?
I finally get to lucindas house.

"Hey Aphmau."

"Hey Lucinda. I had some weird things happen." I say.

"Explain." I tell her everything.

"That makes sense. You seem very powerful. I could feel your pre sense when I met you. But we would have to talk to Emalyn about this. I have Magicks but do t know much about them, yeah I can control mine. But other people's. Uh uh."

"Ok the. Let's go to Emalyn."

"Ok." We go to Emalyn's house.

"Hi, Aphmau. Lucinda."

"We need you to take a test. Aphmau may have Magicks." Lucinda says.

"Ok, come in get comfortable." Emalyn says.She pulls out a needle.

"Aphmau I need your blood." She says. She takes some of my blood and runs it through a machine and her face goes white.