Hope Blooms

"This wouldn't be a party if there wasn't entertainment" the jester said gleefully

I take that as my queue to run. The joker begins to walk up to the queen his sword drawn. But of course prince Nottingham's ego gets in way and he steps infront of the jester.

"So you want to play a little game of cards do you. Well then let's play shall we" the jester says

I don't look behind me and I run almost no one seems to notice the run a way bride. So I dart out the door as quickly as I can ran down to the cells were Ace was flip the light switch and run to his cell where there is a note saying that he had escaped. And to meet him in the town library. Of course I grab the supplies under my bed and run to the stables where my horse Bud is.  She is saddled and ready to go so I put the supplies in to her saddle bags and hop on her back and take off  down the road straight to the village.

When I reach the village the signs fly by me. There all a blur as I race by knowing my mother will send the guards to find me and Ace. Bud's hooves clatter against the stone road and i pull on the rains for her to stop.
The sign is crooked. The roof has holes in it, and I could use some paint. Yep this is place Ace wanted to meet. And I LOVE IT I have never been to the village but this reminds me of home. One day I defeat my mother and claim back my home and free the villagers. They taxed a lot and the oppressed by my mom. I look down and remember I am in a torn wedding dress so I quickly grab one of the cloaks and put it on. I tie bud to a fence outside of the door.

I walk in and see it's completely empty except for some book cases and desks
Every thing is covered in dust the place smells a bit like my grandmas perfume and old books. But oh my hearts this place is so amazing I love it no one would look for us here unless they see bud. Wait bud I need to get bud around back before any one sees her.

I untie her and lead her around back where there's an old almost clasped barn but it looks like it can hold for a while. I lead her inside and put one of the blankets on her. She seems to like the barn I guess me and her both needed a seen change.

Then I hear hooves on the path and duck inside and pull up my hood.