The Joker Gets The Last Laugh

So I'm dancing with prince Nottingham, ick. Then the doors of the ballroom opened with a bang. The two guards are knocked out on the floor, and in walks a boy who looks about seventeen years old, dressed in what looks like a joker costume. The only people who were allowed to wear that kind of costume were the family of jesters. All the members of the family had supposedly all died or disappeared. As you can imagine, the room was filled with shock. In fact Nottingham dropped his perfect dancing and gaped for a long time. Then the boy spoke words that shocked everyone even more.

"Attention everyone," the boy said,
"I would like to announce something to all of you. I happen to be from a family many thought was dead. Well that just not true. I Rascal Joker am the last of my family." He paused for dramatic effect. "And I have a special someone to thank for that... Her majesty's The scarlet queen!" The crowd gasped. He stopes again and says."I hope you don't mind if I quote the queen and say off with the queen's head." The guards in the room start to get tense. Ready for any sudden move. Nottingham reached for his sword, but I beat him to it.

My mother looked at me, mortified that her daughter was about to fight and I knew what she was thinking. But before any one could do anything, I made my way through the crowd to the top of the stairs were the jester stood.

"I Rose Heart challenge you to a duel Jester"

The Jester had a smile on this face of pure pleasure that went ear to ear.

"Challenge accepted my dear"
He said in tone like silk