Upside Down

~hey guys just so you know some times the point of view will change to that of different carters other than Rose i hope you like it~

Rascal's P.O.V

it feels great that i final get to share my special place with some one. especial Rose I know i can trust her with my life. In fact i did and i didn't even know it.

"its amazing, But weird i never though i would come here"

she said

"let me guess your mom never let you come here'

she nodded her head

"she use to live here as child, but then she went completely mad after her 16th brith day'

she said kinda sadly

"what happened"

i asked her

"i don't know she never told me,  she just out the blue went mad"

she said "i just hope i docent happen to me"she said slightly worried

"Why would it happen to you"
I ask her

"Well let's just say the hearts are little mad" she said almost embarrassed

I look at the flowers their staying at us.
Then a rose ask

"By my petals is that Rose Hearts"
She ask astounded

"Yes mamma, I am Rose Hearts"
She paused "wait where are you I don't see you any where"

I tap her shoulder and point at the rose.
She jumped back shocked.

"You can talk"
She said

"Yes I can talk" she said "why wouldn't I talk"

Rose look paralyzed.

"Sawer I though I would never see a Hearts come to the kingdoms of spades agin" she said "well not after that crazy queen of Hearts"

"Rose are you ok"I ask

"Rascal have I gone mad or did that flower just talk"
She said

"Yes Rose the flower just talked now we have too go" I say "thank you so much madam but we have to go"

"Your welcome young man, thank you for stoping to talk to us"

I start to drag Rose away.

"The flower just talked" she mumbled, her eyes were wide her body was stiff

"Come on Rose I can't drag you all the way to my house you know" that's when I had an idea. I will use my card trick. Some thing all jokers can do teleport any where by using a storm of playing cards. We have many tricks but that's one of my favorites. So I summon a storm of playing cards and we teleport to my first home.