When we sat on the table where the two were seated, I smiled at both of them which they both returned with a nod. “So, anong gusto niyo?” Blake asked, not a second after. “Ako na magbabayad.”

“Ako na lang, Paps,” Andrew countered.

“Ako na,” Blake insisted.

“Ako na.”

Tracy rolled her eyes as her eyes darted to the one speaking, either on Andre or on Blake. I, on the other hand, just kept quiet while I tried to catch my breath and think of anything else other than this pounding head.

After a few minutes of staring at each other with so much charge and tension—I was even waiting for electricity to go off between the two of them—Blake finally gave up and told Andrew, “Sige, paps, ikaw na. Ikaw naman bida eh. Ikaw naman lahat eh.”

Only a fool would not know the real meaning of Blake’s words. And none of us here is a fool.

Andrew only responded with a glare, magnificent enough that it could kill anybody if looks could. Wanting to break the tension, I stood up and told them, “I’m going to the rest—“

“No, actually, we are,” Tracy inserted. I could almost hear the smirk in her voice.

I pressed my lips together in a tight line as I still fought the headache that was killing me. Before I could utter another word, however, Blake took hold of Tracy’s shoulder. “Babe, dito ka na lang. Para may kasama ako,” Blake excused, softly.

“Babe, ‘wag kang mag-alala. Hindi naman ako sasaktan ni Nicolle eh, diba?” she countered as she shot me a glance, before then turning her eyes back to Blake who was darting looks around the area, searching for another excuse to keep Tracy in this table. 

I looked at Andrew who was shaking his head discreetly, worry palpable in his mien. “Sige, Tracy, una ka na,” Andrew offered.

Tracy only giggled and slapped Andrew’s shoulder playfully when she stood up. “You must be joking, A,” he told Andrew—who, apparently, was named ‘A’ by Tracy.

“Let’s go then,” she told me as she linked her arm around the crook of mine. Over my shoulder, I looked at the two guys who were frowning. My eyes stopped by to look at Blake. He shook his head and for a fraction of a millisecond, we held our gaze.

Tightening her hold on me, Tracy led us the rest room.

Once we were in, the girls who were there smiled at ‘Miss Tracy’ as they put it. And after greeting their princess, their eyes turn to me. They only twitched their lips and went out.

“Let go,” I ordered Tracy.

“Oh, sorry,” she mocked apologize and let go of my arm.

Without uttering another word, I hurried to the nearest empty stall and locked it. I bowed my head down and threw up as I wrapped my arms around my stomach. As I was puking, I heard Tracy chuckle evilly. Right, laugh at someone who was throwing up, why not?

I flushed the upchuck and wiped my mouth with the toilet paper.

“You okay in there, preggy?” she asked.

I gently rubbed my temples with my middle and index fingers. Calm down and don’t let her got to your nerves, Nicolle. Calm down and try not to cut her head off. Since I was having a hard time breathing, I decided not to respond to her insult. My hands travelled down to my chest and I gently pressed it.

I breathed in and out over and over again. Weakly, I slumped down the floor and closed my eyes as the headache doubled. My ears were hot and so was my face. And I would bet my life that my lips were rather colorless. I bit my lip to stifle the scream that was threatening to come out my throat.