Chapter 60

*BREES POV*

So trev feels better and we're still home alone.

Its lit.

We're just chilling in the kitchen because we're making a cake that the 2 of us will probably eat all of.

I'm sitting on the counter and Trevors standing in between my legs stealing kisses every once in a while.

"You should make a YouTube channel" he says completely out of nowhere.

"But they hate me" I say.

"They don't hate you, they're jealous" he says and I get off of the counter.

"No... They hate me" I say again.

"Stop saying that" he says.

"But it's the truth"

"No it's not"

"Yes it is."

"No"

"Trevor they hate me. You know it"

"Bree"

"Trevor"

"I love you"

"But they don't"

"STOP SAYING THAT. STOP LYING" he's yelling by now. Does he really think they like me?

"IM NOT FUCKING LYING TREVOR THEY HATE ME AND YOU KNOW IT"

"STOP, JUST STOP. THIS IS LEGITIMATELY THE STUPIDEST FIGHT EVER."

"Fine, I'm going to my room" I say and go up there. I need time to clear my head.

This is like the first real fight we've had ever.

Yeah, we broke up kinda but we never fought.

I hate fighting with him.

"You never said you love me back" he says sadly walking into the room.

"Oh shut up you know I do" I say and he walks over to me with a slight smile.

"Can we please never fight ever again?" he asks and I nod.

I stand up and he comes and hugs me very tightly.

"Trevor, what about the cake" I say realizing I left it in the oven.

"I got it out, don't worry" he giggles.

"So that's a no on the YouTube thing?" he asks and I sigh.

"I mean, I want to do it But I don't at the same time. Lemme think about it" I say.

"Ok, but let me know on your decision" he says and kisses me.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you. I know you hate yelling" he sighs.

"It's Fine. I started it anyway, I deserved it" I look down but He lifts my chin right back up.

"Babe, you dont deserve anything like that. You don't deserve the hate you get. I admit that some dislike you alot. Hate is a strong word...they dislike you. But I was right on one thing, they are jealous" he says.

"Fine, they dislike me" I say and sit down on my bed and he sits next to me.

"That was our first fight in 2 years, thats pretty impressive"he says and I nod.

"You're upset" he says.

i guess I am.

"Yeah, I guess that put me in a bad mood" I say.