Chapter 16

*BREES POV*

I woke up alone and saw a note laying on my phone. It said "be ready by 12 we're going on a date!- your bae"
I giggled and quickly got up and hopped in the shower. I got out, dried and straighted my hair and put on the outfit above. It was 11:45 so I grabbed a bowl of cereal and waited for Trevor.

At about 11:58 he showed up with his penny board so I grabbed mine and we skated to wherever we were going. We were skating and he broke the silence. "What made you start cutting" he asked me. "It was mostly my dad but the bullies were also a big reason, from 7th to 9th grade they tormented me. Called me ugly, fat, things like that and worse. One day after my daily beating from dad I broke and tried it out and it made me feel better. I found o2l around that time too. It was a really hard time for me so right before my mom died and dad became abusive they put me in online school but what they said never stopped affecting me" by now I'm in tears and he's on the verge of them. We stopped skating and he pulled me into a hug and we stood there for a while in each others embrace not caring how crazy we looked, two teenagers standing on the sidewalk crying and hugging. I don't care what people think at the moment. All I care is that I have Trevor with me right now. We pulled apart and kept skating. We soon got to this cute little park. It had a bunch of little kids running around it. We sat down on the grass and just watched them play and enjoy their lives. "I used to come here after I had an anxiety attack, seeing then have so much fun just made me feel good" he said and when he finished a group of 4 five year olds came over and one of them asked if we would play with them. Trevor and I smirked at each other and I said "of course we will play with you, what are your names?"
"I'm Lilly"
"My name's Emily"
"Michael"
"And I'm Nick"
I smiled and Trevor said "my name's Trevor and this is my gorgeous girlfriend Bree" I could feel myself blush and Trevor grabbed my hand and pulled me up and he went up to Nick and touched his arm and said "tag your it!" and ran off. I laughed at his childlike self and ran off.

We played with the kids for a while until their parents said they had to leave.

We left also and we went to his house and watched movies with his family. We all fell asleep on the couch. Today was really good, I had a lot of fun

A/N

Its 10:25 and I'm tired. It's been a long day.

Song: Immortals by Fall Out Boy
Twitter: xtrevorsbeatx

Baiii

Slay beautiful