Chapter 44

*BREES POV*
I week later

I wake up alone and check my phone.
One text message from Trevor. "HAPPY 1 1/2 YEAR BABYYY I LOVE YOU!!!! Text me when you wake up"

"I just woke up, happy anniversary I love you too<3 where are you?" I text back and soon get a response.

"I went to plan tonight, there's a dress in your closet. It's simple so you can do whatever to accessorize and shit. I'll be at the house at 5."

I look at the clock.

1:30 what is up with me sleeping in?

I need girly assistance.

I start a group chat with Kate, Jenn, and Arden.

B: heyy, trev and I are doing on a date tonight and I need yalls help
A: I'll be right over
J: same, what's the occasion?
B: it's our year and a half anniversary!
J: aww cute, be there in 5
K: I'll be there soon sis

5 minutes later 3 girls are in my room.

"Ok, so what are you wearing?" Kate asks.

"Trev got me a dress, I haven't seen it yet" I say and they "aww"

"FUCKING GOALS" Arden yells and I laugh.

We walk over to my closet and there's a cute maroon colored dress. Its simple like he says.

"I'm doing hair" Jenn says.

"I got makeup" says Arden.

"And I'll find ACCESSORIES" Kate yells running to my closet.

Jenn curls my hair and does a braid thing I cant explain.

Arden does a smoky eye with bright red lipstick.

Kate picks out a belt, some black heels that I might die wearing, and
A flower chain crown thing.

"Aww my little sister looks so grown up" Kate says wiping fake tears and the doorbell rings.

It's 5 already? Damn

I run down the stairs trying to not die from falling and swing the door open.
There's Trevor standing there in a button up and a leather jacket.

Fuuuuck, he's hot.

"Hey gorgeous, you ready to go?" he asks sticking his hand out. I nod and grab his hand.

"Well, first off I got my license this morning" he says taking me out to a car in the driveway.

"So, what did you do today?" he asks starting the car. "I woke up and saw your text so I texted Arden, Jenn, and Kate and they helped get me ready" I say.

"Well, they did a great job, you look, ho- amazing, you look amazing" he says blushing.

"Babe, you can call me hot I won't get mad" I say giggling.

"Ok good, I know some girls get all offended." he says.

"You look pretty hot yourself" I say looking over with a smirk and he grabs my hand with the hand he's not driving with.

"We're here" he says and I see a fancy ass restaurant

"Babbeeee, this is too expensive" I whine.

"Tonight is about us. I dont care how much it costs" he says.

We walk into the restaurant and it's not like that fancy, just really nice, like not all old people. Theres lots of teens.

We get seated and our waitress comes over. "OMG YOU'RE TREVOR MORAN" she whisper yells and he nods.

She looks at me with a disgusted look.

"And you're the little bitch who stole him from me" she says with a sinister smile.

"Umm, I don't think being mean to her is necessary" trev says trying to be as nice as possible.

"No, I wont be nice to the hoe who stole my man" she smirks again and Trevors jaw drops in shock.

"I'll be outside" I whisper and go out the door and sit on a bench.

Trev comes out and sits beside me.

"I'm so sorry tonight is ruined. It was supposed to be perfect"he says running his fingers through his hair.

"No, Trev it's fine. Please dont get upset." I say and scoot closer to him and he puts his arm around my waist then puts his head on my shoulder.

"I love you, I'm sorry Tonight was messed up by a bitchy fan" he says.

"Stop apologizing, it's not your fault. I love you too" I say and shiver because it's kind of cold.

"Here, take my jacket" he says starting to take it off but I stop him. "No its fine, you'll get cold" I say.

"I'll be ok" he whispers in my ear and takes it off and puts it around me and I slip my arms into the sleeves.

"Thanks" I whisper

"No problem" he says with a smile and kisses me.

A nice, good, long, loving kiss.

"Wanna just go home and watch Netflix?" he asks and I nod.

We hop in his car and go back to the house.

We put pajamas on and watch Netflix.

Just like always.

A/n

Ehhh, its midnight and I have school tomorrow. Halp

Song: Kanye by the chainsmokers. Its p good
Twitter/ig: trevorsbeatx

Baiii

Slay beautiful babes<3