Chapter 4

"Woah", was the first thing I said when we pulled away.

"I'm so sorry" he said and backed away.

"It's ok" I say blushing and before I know it he's kissing me again. "Woah", we heard Kate say.

"Are you ok" she said after looking at my bandaged arm. I forgot I didn't tell her about my cutting. Only trev knew.

"That's why you where so concerned." She said looking at trevor. He nodded.

The next day I got dressed. I put on a American flag muscle tee, skinny jeans, and red flats.

I headed over to Trevor's house and his mom answered the door.

"Is trevor home?" I asked. "Yes who are you?" She said.

I forgot we haven't met yet.

"I'm Bree" i said with a smile trying to make a good first impression.

Behind her walked up trevor. "Hey gorgeous" he said as he walked up to us.

His mom seemed confused so he pulled her off to the side to tell her about us and our friendship/couple thing we had going on.

She walked away and he grabbed my hand and his penny board. I had mine with me so I didn't have to go get it.

"What do you want to do" he asked. "Mall?" I suggested. He nodded and we skated off hand in hand to the mall.

We walked around the mall for about 2 hours just talking and when we got hungry we decided to meet up with the rest of o2l at Taco Bell as usual.

When Connor saw us hand in hand his eyes lit up. "We aren't a couple just yet", trev said before Connor could say anything.

Connor looked disappointed for a second but when trevor said just yet he seemed happy again. To be honest I got a little excited when he said that.

That gave me a lot of hope for us. I really like him and now I know he likes me back I'm just waiting for him to ask me to be his girlfriend now but I don't know how I will react if he asks me.

Will I be happy? Scared? I won't know until or if it happens.

Later that night we where all hanging out at the o2l house when trevor pulled me to the side.

"Will you make a video with me?" He asked.

"Of course I will ,what kind of video?" I asked.

"I want to do a challenge you pick." he told me. "How about the smoothie challenge?" I replied.

"Sounds good to me. We'll film it in the morning" he said and with that we went home, said goodbye, and he kissed me on the cheek.

This was one of the best days I could ever ask for. This whole week has been great. Leaving my father. Meeting trevor. All of it has been so amazing.