Chapter 36

*BREES POV*

one month later

I've been going to Dr. Emma twice a week for the past month and its working.

The pills are working and having Trevor there for me does also.

Trev and I are home alone right now. We've done absolutely nothing and and are still in our pajamas. We want to do something but nothing at the same time.

"Babe, we've been together for almost a year and we haven't made a video together. How about be change that" he suggests.

I don't know about this. When the fans found out about me the hate was terrible.

A video with him will be worse.

"Pleaseee" he begs.

"Fine" I give in, he's too cute.

"Yasss" he yells and pulls me off of the couch and into his arms.

"I'm so glad you're better, 2 months ago if I asked to film with you, you would not have given in" he says.

"I'm glad I'm better too, I'm actually happy now" I say.

We go into my room and start to film.

After

We did the gf/bf tag and I'm nervous to post it.

"Ok, it's up" trev says and than tweets it and so do I.

About 5 minutes later I check my Twitter. My mentions are filled with hate.

"Shes ugly"

"Ew, such a slut probably fucked all of o2l already"

"Why that fat whore?"

That just some of it. They're right I am ugly. I'm fat. The only wrong one is the fucking one.

I didn't realize I was crying until Trevor takes my phone out of my hand and wipes my tears. "They're wrong" he simply says.

I have pills for depression but I still have feelings. These things these people say really hurt them.

"I don't know what they said but I know it's not true. You're gorgeous, you're my everything, what they say doesn't matter, what matters is that we're happy together. I'm happy are you?" he asks.

"I am happy, what they say really hurts though" I tell him.

"Ignore it, I get alot of hate on my music and it hurt at first. But I learned what they said what just because they were jealous of DIS FABULOUSNESS" he said sassily and I smiled.

A real smile.

"YOU SMILED" he yells and attacks me in a hug kissing me when we pull apart like always.

I am happy, they really are just jealous that I got Trevor and they didn't.

I love him. He loves me. Thats all that matters.

A\N

I've been working on this FOREVER
Im obsessed with blue neighbourhood.

I'll be back soon.

Song: for him. By Troye Sivan ft. Allday

Baiii

Slay beautiful babes<3