Chapter 55

*TREVORS POV*
After she gets her cast off bc it's annoying me.

When I wake up there's no one in my arms. She's probably just getting dressed.

I just mess around on my phone and she comes out of the bathroom.

She's wearing all black, somethings wrong.

"What's wrong?" I ask getting up and going over to her and I wrap my arms around her waist

I look into her beautiful eyes and she just breaks down.

"Baby, shhh. Don't cry whats wrong?" I ask pulling her into my chest.

"Trevor, I cant do this anymore" she says looking up at me.

"What can't you do anymore?" I ask with my voice cracking. I can't stand to see her like this.

"Trev, why am I Here? I don't deserve what I have. I have you. I have Connor. The rest of o2l, Kate, and so many more people. And then there's me. Just me, depressed, suicidal me." She says and my heart shatters into so many pieces.

"Babe, you're here because you leave a lasting impression on every One you meet. You may be depressed and suicidal, but don't worry. So am I. That doesn't make you any less of a person. Every One in your life is so lucky to have you in their lives. You can ask them. I know I'm blessed to have you. I thank God for you every night. And I aint even religious. I know it happens sometimes but I dont want you to have this mindset. Babe, you do belong and you do matter. I love you so bad" I say pouring my heart out to her.

"Can we just stay here all day and talk?" she asks and I wipe a few of her remaining tears away and grab her hands.

"Of course we can" I say and she hugs me squeezing a little tighter than normal and I hug back just as tight.

"I'm gonna take a quick shower, please don't do anything. I'll know." I say and peck her lips and she plops down on her bed.

I go and take my shower and get dressed.

I go out of the bathroom and she's laying there still on her phone

I go over and lay next to her and she puts her phone down real quick.