Chapter 46

*BREES POV*

Dream

I walk up to the o2l house and open the door.

I walk in to see Trevor on the couch with Lindsay. She sitting on his lap with her tongue down his throat.

He doing nothing to stop it. He's even kissing back with his hands on her waist.

He sees me and his eyes widen.

"GOD TREVOR, I THOUGHT I COULD TRUST YOU AGAIN. IM DONE, I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME" I yell

"You thought I loved you? Ha, Nobody could love an ugly slut like you" he spats in my face.

Its all been lies

The "I love yous"

What I thought were meaningful kisses.

Lies.

"Hey, it's ok. What's wrong?" I wake up to Trevor comforting me.

It was all a dream.

But what if it was a sign?

"Trevor do you really love me?" I question and he seems taken back.

"Of course I do. I love you so much. Why would you think any different?" he asks.

"Its just my dream" I say.

"What happened to make you think that?"

"I walked in on you making out with Lindsay and I yelled at you. You then called me an ugly slut and said you never loved me" I explain.

"Oh my god, I seem terrible. I love you, please never forget that" he says and wipes my tears.

I look down and see we both have our rings on. He notices too and grabs my hand and interlocks our fingers.

I never take mine off and I don't think he does either.

He takes his index finger and lifts my chin up and presses his lips to mine.

"Baby, when was the last time you took your pills?" he asks me

"Oh shit" I mutter and he giggles.

Its been like 3 weeks

"I'll go get you one, be right back" he says and gets up.

He comes back a few minutes later with a pill in one hand and an Arizona in the other.

He hands me the pill and I pop it in my mouth and then he gives me the Arizona and I swallow the pill.

"Thanks" I say.

"No problem" he says with a smile.

"What time is it?" I ask.

"5:30" he says looking at his phone and lays down. He sticks his arms out for me to come to and I crawl over to him.

"Goodnight, kinda. I love you" he says wrapping his arms around me.

"I love you too" I say and fall asleep after awhile.

Later

I wake up but this time I'm alone.

I hear Trevor yell something from downstairs.

"JUST FUCKING LEAVE" he yells and he sounds mad.

I walk down and see my dad at the door. "Oh, isn't it just pretty boy's girlfriend herself" he spats walking towards me.

"YOU GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HER" trev yells walking in front me and grabs my hand from behind.

"WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING" Connor yells walking down the stairs.

"Oh, you're back" he says kinda mad.

"Yeah, I'm back. And that bitch is going to get what she deserves." he says looking around Trevor at me.

"What are you talking about? I never did anything to you" I say softly and Trevor squeezes my hand.

"YOU WERE FUCKING BORN" he yells and pulls me away from Trevor. Then strikes my eye with his fist, very hard might I add.

I drop to the floor in pain and Connor runs over.

I hear Trevor yelling at him and look up just in time to see Trevor tackle dad to the ground and punch him in the nose 3 times.

Damn I didn't know he had that in him.

He gets off of him and simply points to the door.

Dad storms out of the house and trev runs over to me.

"I got her" he whispers to Connor who then gets up and goes to the kitchen, probably for coffee.

"Hey baby girl, are you ok?" he asks putting a piece of hair behind my ear and kissing my forehead.

Holy shit that was hot.

"Umm, yeah. It hurts though, alot." I say.

"Come on, let's go upstairs" he says taking my hand and pulling me up.

We get to the bathroom and he looks at my eye.

"Yeah, that's gonna look awful" he says and touches near it. It hurts so I flinch.

"Aw, I'm sorry" he says and pecks my lips.

"Its fine" I whisper. "How's your hand? You hit him pretty hard." I ask

He lifts it up and his knuckles are starting to bruise.

"Hey, I thought you might need this" Connor says walking in and holds up 2 bags of ice.

"Thanks" I say and smile and I grab them and hand one to Trevor.

I hold it up to my eye and he puts his on his knuckles.

We walk downstairs and rickys there.

"Hey guys, what happened" he asks.

"So my dad came right? He called me a bitch then punched me so Trevor here punched the shit out of him" i say proud of him.

"Yeah, it's hurts alot but it was totally worth it" Trevor says also proud.

"Wow. I'm about to get Starbucks, you guys probably dont want to go right now. Want me to get you something?" Ricky asks.

"Sure" I say and we tell him our orders and thank him.

He comes back about 20 minutes later and trev, Ricky and I watch movies all day.

A/N

This chapter is littttt
Alot happens wow.
I wrote this entire chapter, then it published as chapter 44. Like it completely repeated. So I rewrote it better. I completely did something different instead of the stuff with her dad. It was lame.

Song: staring at the sun by down with Webster
Twitter/ig: trevorsbeatx

Baiii

Slay beautiful babes<3