Chapter 2

*BREES POV*
Kate was at the airport when I got there.

"I'm so glad to see you!" She exclaimed and gave me a huge hug before I could say anything.

"I've missed you" I said with a smile.

We got to her house and we crashed.

I woke up to the doorbell ringing and looked to see what time it was.

"5 pm?! Kate wake up" I yelled and  went downstairs in my clothes from yesterday and opened the door.

I open the door completely unaware that it would change my life forever.

TREVOR FREAKING MORAN IS STANDING AT MY DOOR.

ok, Bree you have to be chill about this. Hes just a normal teenager like you.

Except he's not. He's my idol. I've looked up to him for the last 3 years.

I'm shocked.

"H-hi" I manage to stutter out.

"Hey, I'm Trevor. You're sister told my mom you would be moving in today. I just wanted to welcome you to the neighborhood." he says completely unknowing of the fangirl attack that's taking place inside of me.

Might as well tell him I know who he is.

"Um, my name's Breana, but don't call me that. Call me Bree and I know who you are. I'm actually a huge fan" I say looking down from blushing.

Then he hugs me.

DAMN THIS BOY GIVES GOOD HUGS

There were butterflies that made their way into my stomach.

I just fell hard for this boy. I thought I had before but now I know its real.

"Do you want to come in" I ask being the generous person I am. If Trevor Moran was at your door you'd let him in too. Don't deny it.

He nods and we go into the living room.

We talk for about an hour and get to know each other really well he knows most things about me. Except my dad and the bullies. 

Then he glances at my arm.

My cardigan has risen up and you can clearly see my scars.

Shit. Hes gonna think I'm some suicidal freak. Yay *note sarcasm*

He grabs my wrist and pushes my cardigan up more to expose my new and barely noticeable scars that go all the way up to my elbow.

He grabs the other and does the same.
He looks up to me with tears in his eyes. "Why are you crying" I ask about to myself. Seeing people cry makes me cry.

"It hurts to see that such a beautiful person hurts themself" he says wiping my tears.

"Well I'm definitely not beautiful and I deserve this" I say pulling my arms away.

I don't say these things for attention. That's just how low my self esteem is.

He pulls me into a hug and whispers "don't say that, you are absolutely stunning" 

We pull apart and Trevor takes my hand and pulls me up. "I'm taking you out. You need fun" he says. I run upstairs and get dressed (above) 

I tell Kate I'm going out and we leave.

We walk for awhile and I explain the cutting situation. I also tell him about how o2l made me feel so much better.

We go to Starbucks and I get a call. I answer it not knowing who it was since the number was blocked.

"Bye Bree" I hear and then a gunshot. That voice belonged to my father.

I start to cry.

In the middle of Starbucks. That definitely won't attract attention.

I know he was disgusting but I still have good memories with him when I was younger.

Trevor stayed with me the whole time.

Date me already.