Chapter 27

*BREES POV*

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY! I'm finally 17, my birthday's 3 days before Trevors. I go get dressed(her outfits are always going to be above so I'm gonna stop saying it) and I meet Trevor downstairs and we go to chipotle for lunch instead of taco bell like we usually do.

After food we go back home (o2l house from now on). "I got you a present, follow me" Trevor says as we walk up the stairs. He grabs my hand and we go to my room. We sit on my bed and he pulls out a box. It has two rings in it. "These are promise rings. I promise to love you and these rings are the physical form of our love." he says putting one ring on my finger and the other on his. "I love you Trevor" i say looking into his deep blue eyes. "I love you too Bree" he says and kisses me. I kiss him back and we stay like that for a while.

"When did you get these, we're together all the time?" I ask staring at our fingers that are intertwined. "When I went out with Kian the other day he was getting Kate's ring and we saw them. He gave me the idea so I got them and decided to give them to you today." he says also looking at our hands. I nod and look at him.

"WE'RE HERE!" we hear Kian yell and the front door slam. We head downstairs and when Kian sees our hands he say "aww trevy trev really does love her" "yep I do" trev says and leans over and pecks my cheek and I blush, yep I still do that. 10 months and he still makes me do that. But now I always keep my head up.

I go over and pick Taylor up, she's so adorable I can't handle it.

About 2 hours of talking later, Jc yells "PRESENT TIME!" everyone agrees and Jc hands me my first present.

I get a beanie and a snapback from jc, 3 phone cases from Ricky, 3 flower crowns from Kian, a sweater with a llama on it from Sam(he knows me so well), a pair of cat vans from Connor, a new pennyboard from Kate(the one above), and the ring from Trevor.

"Thank you guys so much" I say when I finish. "We all got you something together that we all can do" Sam says handing me an envelope. I open it and inside are 8 tickets to a halsey concert(I'm sorry, I love her. I can't help it) I jump up and hug everybody. "What about Taylor?" I ask. "Jenns gonna watch her that night, we got it all covered" Kate says. "Omg I cant thank you guys enough" I say again. "Dont worry about it, we did it because we loooove you, plus you slay gurl" Ricky says sassily and we all crack up.

It's midnight and Kate, Kian, and Taylor have already gone home. Everyone is now watching unfriended. Trev and I are on one couch, Ricky and Connor on the other, and Sam and Jc are on the floor. Everyone is asleep except Ricky, trev, and I.

About 10 minutes later I look and see ricky is asleep and Trevor is falling asleep. I'm tired so I close my eyes and drift to sleep right after hearing Trevor mumble "goodnight baby"

A/n

Shortish chapter. Good enough. Iwf video in 3 days, Yasss. Blood moon is tonight but it's too cloudy to see.... Yay.
Song: Run by AWOLNATION
Twitter: xtrevorsbeatx

Baiii

Stay beautiful babes <3