Chapter 10

*BREES POV*

The next morning i woke up to pounding on the door.

 I looked and Kate was gone and there was a note on the fridge saying she would be out for a while. I opened the door to see Trevor standing there smiling.

 He walked in and kissed my cheek. "why were you pounding on the door?" i asked while giggling. "i missed you" he told me smiling widely.

 "wanna go out? i suggested. "sure, i know were we should go, get dressed and we'll go" he replied. 

I ran upstairs and put on a pair of black high wasted shorts and a plain white crop top with white converse. I headed downstairs and left a note on the bottom of Kate's note telling her that i am going out for a while. We grabbed our penny boards and he grabbed my hand and we skated off to the mystery place.

About 10 minutes later we skated up to a carnival and got really excited because i absolutely love carnivals. We bought our tickets and headed in.

 The first thing we did was eat because he woke me up and he didn't eat before than.

 After a bunch of rides the sun started to set so we decided to be all romantic and go on the Ferris wheel. When we got to the top we kissed but this kiss was different than any other we have had. This kiss was slow and passionate. I forgot we were in public, it seemed as if we were the only people there. When the Ferris wheel started to move we both pulled away and as if on cue we both say, "wow".

 We both giggled and just stared into each others eyes until it was time to get off. His blue eyes were so mesmerizing. It was getting dark so i decided to text Kate and ask her to pick us up and she said she would be here in 20 minutes.

20 minutes later Kate picked us up and we headed home. The 3 of us decided to have a movie marathon so we watched random movies until we fell asleep.

In the morning i woke up before everyone else so i decided to make us all breakfast.

 As i was making batter for pancakes I felt a pair of arms snake around my waist. I turned around and of course it was Trevor.

 I gave him a peck on the lips and went on with my cooking. I finished cooking and by then Kate was awake so we all sat at the table and ate together.

After eating i went to get dressed and Trev went home to change. I put on a plain black tshirt shirt and light wash skinny jeans. I also threw on a pair of black vans and headed downstairs.

 I decided that i should ask Kate what she thinks of Trevor since she is my big sister and i want to know if she is okay with our relationship. "Can i ask you something important" i said as i walked up to her. "of course you know you can ask me anything?" she responded. "I need to know if you are okay with me and Trevor dating." i said. "I honestly do like him. He is so sweet and he is good to you which is all that matters to me" she said and we both smiled. I gave her a huge hug and as we let go Trevor walked in and we all went over to the o2l house.

A/N

Im trying to make these chapters longer and just so you know its 2 am and this took me like half an hour so i hope you really like it. Im going to bed now. I might update tomorrow but i might not.

slay beautiful (<- hehe see what i did there)