#25 Bath Time Secrets

Trigger Warnings: stubbornness? REALLY CRAPPY WRITING!!!!!!!! CONSIDER YOURSELF WARNED!!!!!!!!!!

Summary: Toothless needs a bath but is reluctant to have one, while Hiccup tries to give Toothless a bath, a big secret is revealed.

Word count: 710

"Toothless! Bath time!!!" Hiccup shouted, waking into his bedroom where his dragon Toothless was once sleeping. As soon as Toothless heard Hiccup shout the last bit, he jumped like a cat in water.

As Toothless heard Hiccup slowly coming up the stairs, he looked around frantically. He has to hide! Bath time is the worst time! He jumped from his stone slab to a beam above Hiccups bed and curled up, trying not to be seen.

Hiccup reached his bedroom and didn't see his Dragon best friend. He then heard shuffling and a speck of dust fell on his face. He chuckled quietly at Toothless's fear of Baths, but to be honest, Hiccup thinks Toothless slightly over reacts. I mean, there is no reason for him to have baths, it just doesn't make sense. He thinks the dragon is just drawing attention, but of course, he would never say that out for the short tempered Night Fury to hear.

"Toothless! Get down! You stink worse then Gobber!" Hiccup shouted. The Night Fury huffed in annoyance and looked around for an escape. He spotted the open window so he dove straight out.

"Toothless!" Hiccup screamed at him, trying to get him to come back, which didn't happen or work.

Toothless ran to the dragon stables where all the gangs dragons were. Quickly he hid under Hookfang's wing. The gang, who were there from finishing bathing their dragons, laughed as Toothless hid under the Monstrous Nightmare's wing.

"Toothless!" Hiccup shouted as he came into the stables. He looked at the laughing gang questioned. "What are all you laughing at?" He asked. The gang ignored him and continued laughing.

Hiccup looked towards the dragons who were unusually close together. He was about to ask when he saw a black and Red tale fin stick out from behind all the dragons.

"Well I guess Toothless isn't in here" he said loudly as he walked out then hid behind a wall. As soon as the dragons didn't see Hiccup they parted and revealed Toothless with a gummy smile but that smile soon disappeared when
Hiccup jumped back out.

"Toothless" Hiccup shouted, Toothless' once gummy smile dropping Immediately. But Toothless being Toothless, the dragon just jumped over Hiccup and ran outside. "Hey get back here you useless reptile!" Hiccup shouted running after his dragon.

Toothless ran through the Village as Hiccup chased him. Some of the Vikings gave questionable looks but soon chuckled as they heard Hiccup shouting and Running after the Night Fury. Toothless then ran into the woods with Hiccup in tow.

"Hey where are you going?!" Hiccup shouted, still running after him. After about 10 minutes they came up to the cove. Toothless dived down while Hiccup went the way where he got the shield stuck a few years ago.

"Why are we here?" He asked. He looked around but didn't find Toothless. He walked up to the lake and looked around for the annoying, stubborn dragon again. Just then something pushed him into the lake.

Hiccup emerged from the water to see a black dragon laughing and looking quite happy with himself. "Oh you are going to pay!" Hiccup shouted climbing out and running after the Night Fury.

"Stupid Dragon..." Hiccup muttered in the language of the dragons; dragonsse. After the battle of the Red Death, Hiccup has been able to understand what dragons were saying, which baffled him at first, but he decided not to question it and didn't speak with it. Unfortunately, his dragonese didn't go un noticed by the dragon. Toothless froze then turned to Hiccup. "Did you just..." Toothless started "yup!" Hiccup said back.

Hiccup neared closer and came in front of the dragon who just so happens to be in front of the lake and an idea came into Hiccups mind. Without thinking, Hiccup pushed Toothless back into the lake but much to Hiccups misery, Toothless dragged him in too.

"Well this is one way to bath a stubborn Night Fury"

------------------------------
Originally Published: 25th March 2016

Edited: 2nd June 2017

-Rose 🌹