The time came for everyone to change classes and I had all but one class with Jake. I was a little disappointed but I knew I couldn't be greedy about it. As I sat in class by myself, I wondered who would be sitting next to me. As everyone took their seats the teacher introduced a new kid named Andrew. He was tall and handsome with silk black hair. I didn't know why, but he looked familiar. Though he looked good, he also gave off a cold vibe making you feel like you couldn't talk to him. He didn't smile and just walked to his seat which just happened to of course, be right next to me. As he sat down beside me I smiled at him but he just ignored me. Maybe he is just shy.

"Hi i'm Ellie'' I said looking at him with a happily. He turned his head, glaring at me.

"It pisses me off when you smile, even though you made your friends go through terrible things while you just ran away. Do you really think that you deserve to be happy, even after everything you have done?" He shifted his attention back to the front of the class. I wasn't quit sure, but from the way he was talking and by what he said it, almost sounded like he was talking about what happened with Royce and Aron.

I didn't talk to him the whole class period waiting for the bell to ring so I could go to the last class. I wanted to leave. I wanted to get away from him. his words kept ringing in my ears. The bell rang and I quickly left to go find Jake so at least then, I could feel a little better. I walked into class and saw that Jake had saved me a seat. I quickly walked and sat down next to him.

"Whats wrong? Are you ok?" Jake asked sounding a little worried.

"Huh? Yeah i'm fine" I said with a fake smile. I looked at the door and in came Andrew. He glanced at me with a rude smirk. I looked down at my desk knowing that I deserved to be looked at like that for abandoning my friends. When I left Aron and Royce, I thought I was doing the right thing at the time. How was I supposed to know that something like this would happen? But either way I shouldn't have left them. I should have protected those who were dear to me.

Jake looked at me then at Andrew.

"Did something happen between you two?" He asked making a pissed off look at Andrew. Andrew ignored him giving Jake the cold shoulder which just made Jake even more mad.

"No I was just thinking he looked familiar." I said while smiling. Andrew's words rung through my head 'do you really think that you deserve to be happy?' The sentence pierced through my heart making it painful to even pretend to be happy.

"I guess he does look familiar." Jake said staring at him. As class went on it became difficult to pay attention and I just barely made it through the period. The bell rang and it was time for everyone to go home.

"Hey I have to go to detention for being late to many times to class so I can't walk home with you today sorry. I'll make it up to you when we have movie night this weekend ok?' Jake said in a sad voice. I smiled at him and laughed.

"Its ok I think i can walk home one day with out you" I said while leaving.

While walking home I saw Andrew walking home as well. Curiosity consumed me so I decide to follow him. He kept walking and walking until he finally stopped at an old park. I hid behind a tree so he wouldn't see me and that's when I saw him change into a bird. Well a raven to be exact. He hand dark black feathers and a sharp beak. I gasped surprised that he as well,was a shifter like Aron, Jake, and Royce. He heard me and darted towards me. I hid behind the tree and closed my eyes waiting to hear him crash into something. I stood there afraid and tense. I didn't hear anything for a few moments. Maybe he left. I looked past the tree and there he was right in front of me leaning on the tree with one arm.

"So you saw huh?" Andrew said with a smirk. I looked at him hesitantly and afraid. I slowly began to back up.

"Good that means I can take you to the same place they put my twin brother, Aron." Andrew said with a mean tone. What? Did he say his twin brother?! I thought he looked familiar but to think he is Aron's twin brother! I looked into his eyes and I could tell that he purposely wanted me to see him change so that he could take revenge for his brother. He took out his phone and called someone.

"Hello this is the general's son, Andrew. I've been spotted changing into my other form, will you take care of this for me. I'm at the old park near cherry Ln." Andrew said with a grin.

Who did he call and what are they going to do to me? I was going to run but when I turned around there were soldiers surrounding the area and I looked up only to find a helicopter about to land.

Once the helicopter was on the ground, a female stepped out of it a began walking my way.

"Get in the helicopter" The woman said with a strict tone. I slowly followed her as she led me to the helicopter. I looked back at Andrew who stood there with the same look he had when he first entered the class.

"Oh wait! You're going to need these while in the helicopter." Andrew said while walking over and handing me a pair of ear muffs that he pulled out of his back pack. What? Is this his way of telling me that he set me up and that he knew I would follow him. Wow he must have planned it all out, why else would he be carrying these.

I snatched them from his hand and entered the helicopter. What should I do? Where am I going? Whats going to happen to me?

I tried asking the lady but she wouldn't respond.

Andrew's words once again filled my head 'Do you really think that you deserve to be happy?', the answer was clear, after everything that i've done and after all the choices I had made, I didn't deserve to be happy. Whatever happens to me now is karma for all the things that I have done.

*TO BE CONTINUED*

*Thanks for reading! press the vote button :) The more votes, the more I will want to write :D thanks for being patient. All of you readers are important to me so thanks for reading my book. If you have any questions feel free to message me ;3 thanks again you're Outstanding :3*