Dinner saves the day

Last chapter--

So Calyspo spin the bottle and it land on the one and only one PERCY JACKSON...

No ones PoV

There was an uncomfortable silence in the air. Leo was glaring at Percy and was about to shoot fire at him but luckily, Calyspo was holding Leo's hand and was sort of holding him back.

Meanwhile Annabeth was glaring dagger at Calyspo and was like daring her to touch her boyfriend. Both Percy and Calypso were staring at anywhere but each other. The others in the cabin could feel the tension in the cabin, even the Strolls felt slightly guilty for forcing them to play this game and not stopping early.

A FEW MOMENTS OF SILENCES~~~~

Suddenly, the bell rang and everyone rushed outside to the mess hall to eat dinner. Well actually they were just glad that they didn't need to contunied the game.

The dinner was delicious as always. And while dinner, Chiron announced that Leo will be providing a L-phone which is monster proof and have 3G,for every camper in camp-half-blood and even the Romans could have it if they want to.

All demigods got one and start adding everyone to their snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Skype etc they can even add the mortals.

And because everyone have heard of it, they all know how to use it. But Calyspo who was new to all of these stuff, don't know how to use Leo teach her only how to use but sadly, she don't understand how to use Skype so they decided they will learn it the next day cause it already midnight.

A/N guys just wanna update! So is short but don't worry! Next chapter will be longer I promise!(but it will not come out so fast). I may have some garmmer and spelling mistakes in here but I'm sure you guys will still understand.

Please READ

VOTE

COMMENT

&

SHARE

THX BAI~~