Seven minutes in heaven

No ones PoV

The seven plus Calypso, Nico, Will and the Strolls arrived at Percy's cabin to play the deadly game:seven minutes in heaven. But Hazel and Frank had a date so they cannot join the game which they were happy about it.

"So the game is basically, the one who spin the bottle need to go to that closet," Conner pointed to a closet that could barely fit two people inside.

"With the person that the bottle points to." And he pointed at the mouth of the bottle.

"And the person who is being point to will be the next person spinning the bottle ok?"

Everyone muttered a yes. "And I don't care if you are the same gender, you still need to go in with them ok?" Everyone nodded, too nervous to do anything else, especially Calypso who was playing the game for the first time.

"Percy you go first 'cause we are hosting it in your cabin." Travis said.

Percy was about to sprin the bottle when someone knocked the door. Percy gladly open the door and find Renya out side. "Umm... I was wondering if you know where Frank is?" She asked politely.

"Frank went on a date with Hazel."

"Oh ok." She was about to leave but then the Strolls pull her inside and force her to play it they explain it again and didn't allow her to leave. Renya sighed in defeated and sat in between Nico and Piper.

Percy spin the bottle and it landed on Nico. There were ahhsss, haha in the room. Both of them just sat there, completely shocked. Conner and Travis have to drag the both of them inside the closet and lock it. Conner and travis was suddenly looking at their monster-proof L-phone. The rest of them all went around the closet and try to listen to what is happening inside.

Inside the closet~~~~

Percy groaned. It was the worst day of his life and he didn't even know why he agree on it. Then he had this 'brilliant' idea to ask Nico a question. "Umm Nico, two months ago you say I'm not your type what do you mean?"

Nico now was thinking of shadow traveling out of there and when he heard that question he was now more nervous. "Can I don't answer that question?" Nico asked.

Percy gave him his famous puppy dog eyes but it was no use

"Then I heard that you and Will are more than 'friends' is it true?" He wiggled his eyebrows.

"Maybe." Nico said under his breathe,

but Percy heard it and he gasped "Omg so it is TRUE!!!?! OMG OMG OMG does that mean you are ...... Gay?!" He said the last part rubbing the back of his neck.

Nico was about to answer but then the closet's door open and Nico literally ran out and sat back on his seat.

Nico spin the bottle and it landed on ........... RENYA!! Renya muttered under her breath "What the hades when I join some kind of games I'm the one who always end up like this *sigh*"

This time both of them just slowly walk into the closet and Renya end up sitting on Nico 's lap and the first few minutes there were only silence.

The others out side the closet start shouting "We couldn't hear any kissing noise!!"

And someone started to make kissing noise.

"If you guys don't at LEAST kiss ONE time then we will not let you guys out. " someone shouted again from outside they wait for one to two minutes but still nothing happen. Nico then became impatient and lean in to kiss Renya.

And at the same time the closet door opens and the rest of them outside saw them kiss. Both of them quickly pulled away and seat back on their original seat. Leo smirked "ahh... Nico you finally have a girlfriend I'm so proud of you" and he pretend to wipe away a fake tear.