Leo had an heart attack

A few days after the capture the flag game~~

Leo PoV

I just needed to clean this mess up and I can go and find Calyspo! Umm we didn't really went on a proper date yet, I think maybe I will ask Chiron if I can bring Calyspo with me to the mortal's world, maybe a tour of New York! Yes that would be great. After I cleaned my bunker nine(well not really CLEAN but more tidy then usual) I went to find Chiron.

"Hey Chiron!" I greeted him as he was listening to his favorite songs, he stopped his music and asked me to sit down in front of him.

"So what brings you here today? He asked me.

"Well I was wondering if you would allow me to bring Calyspo out into the mortal world like New York?"

He thought for a moment and then nodded his head. I was about to leave and find Calypso but Chiron said " But please be careful and I remember you invented the monster-prove L-phone right?"

"Yea."

"Please bring it with you and Calyspo so you can also teach Calyspo about the I-Phones because I know you made it just like I-phone right? And than you guys can call if there's any emergencies." I nodded and went to the armoury and I saw Percy and Annabeth sparring with each other. I stood there for a while because their sword fighting skills were so memorizing. A few minutes later they noticed me and stopped and were sweating like crazy.

"What's up man." Percy said to me.

"The sky." I said jokingly.

"Come on you know what I mean." He gave a small laugh. "Also it's the gods and Olympus, not the sky only."

"Ok, I wanna know do you guys know where Calypso is right now.?" Percy shrugged his shoulder but Annabeth said" when I came here earlier than Percy, I saw her walking towards her cabin with a dagger." "Oh ok thanks! Love ya!" I said and ran away before I could  hear what they said me back.

I want to give her a surprise so I open her door queitly and without knocking. Then I saw one thing that was so unexpected that I almost fainted. SHE WAS HOLDING A FREKING DAGGER!! A FREAKING DAGGER IN HER HAND and was prepare to cut it down into her hands. I do the one thing that I think is the only thing I can do i screamed "STTOOPPP NOOOOO DONT SELF-HARM PLEASSSEEE IS IT SOMETHING THAT I DO WRONG?!" I rushed forward I was about to pull the dagger out of her hands but some how she was holding it tightly and when she loosen her grip the back of the dagger(where the place you hold the dagger) hit me hard on the heard and everything went black.

Calyspo PoV

OMG OMG OMG WHAT IN THE HADES JUST FREAKING HAPPEN!!?!? I was just about to cut my hand and see if I am still a immortal or not to see if I had blood or Golden inchor and then I heard a voice screamed "STTOOPPP NOOOOOO DONT SELF-HARM PLEASSSEEE IS IT SOMETHING THAT I DO WORNG?!" Oh that's Leo. I felt someone pull my dagger put I was holding it tightly cause I was nervous and I loosen my grip then I heard thud and everything went silent afterward.

A/N so sorry guys for like not updating for like one week or two?! ( for me it's very long of not updating) I have my reasons like I just went on a trip and sudden I have many HW so sorry I try to make it longer and my best to update faster please forgive me. And I made it in like one night so please forgive me if it have many grammar and spelling mistakes and please continued to...

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

& FOLLOW

THANK YOU FOR WAITING SO PAITENTLY

Bai~~