Capture the flag game

Calypso PoV

I looked down at my food and began to eat silently, I was sitting with Leo (did I mention it last chapter) Leo held my hand and squeezed it lightly. "It's ok." He whispered to me. The whispers around me began to lessen because the news of me had already spread. I was less nervous and awkward now. Some of his siliblings laughed at some of Leo's jokes.

Someone cleared his/her throat. All of the demigods went silent " Today! We thank the Romans for coming here and play capture-the-flag with us! They will stay for a week and tonight we will play capture-the-flag! By now the Romans should notice the new camper, Calyspo daughter of Atlas!" Chiron was interrupted by some Romans, and they began to shout and have their weapons out. "Calm down she is completely harmless."

"How do you know?!" Some Romans shouted. Then Chiron told the story of me and how Leo rescued me from my home/prison.

Some guy whistled "She is kind of hot! Is she single?" He turned and look at me, wiggling his eyebrows at me. I think he is Roman because Leo already announce I'm his girlfriend of course I act annoyed but secretly I was glad he told everyone, it will be awkward if someone flirt with me. Cause I don't know how to handle it.

Leo PoV

I feel my temperature rising inside me I hold my hand tighter calypso hand. Luckily dinner was over and it is time for capture-the-flag game to start in an hour I think.

"Greek VS Roman! You guys have different t-shirt so will know which team is which. Remember the rules Greek. The creek is the boundary " blah blah blah just all the same rules. Chiron announced and soon both sides of demigods rushed out and chose the place to hide the flag.

No ones' PoV

The Greek side Athena cabin were already planning their attacks, defences and which Cabin do what which annabeth leading them. "So Hermes kids will hide the flag in one of those trees and with the Hephaestus kids will build some traps with the Hermes kids who will help to design. With Dionysus and Demeter kids use their skills with the nature to hide the flag. Ares kids will try to keep the Romans away. Apollo kids will be defence. Athena kids will try to distract the Romans while Percy, Nico and I will try to get the flag. Just be ca- " annabeth then was interrupted by the conch horn blew.

Meanwhile, the Romans were also planning their attacks, defences and which legion do what with Reyna and Jason leading them. "The first and second legion will try to keep the Greeks away from the flag, the third will try to distract the Greeks while me, Jason, Frank and Hazel get the flag. The fourth and fifth legion will hide the flag. And remember to follow Greek's rules, no killi-" Reyna was interrupted by the conch horn blew.

The capture-the-flag game had started.

A/N I'm so sorry for the very late update! Please forgive me:( I will try to update more often. Please let me know someone is reading cause I got 140+ reads but only 11votes so I don't know if people like it or not. If you like it please vote and if you dislike it just comment below and tell me what's wrong so I can edit it and change it.

so remember to READ

COMMENT AND

VOTE~~:)