The campfire

Calypso PoV

I was kind of confused. I looked at Leo but he seemed normal. So after the delicious dinner, I asked Leo anxiously, "Is it someone died?" He laughed " No, it is because when there is something important to announce or new campers then we will have campfire." "Oh. When we go and is it the same place we saw when they were burning your shroud?" "Yep! But don't worry they are now not burning my shroud!"I punched his arm lightly.

Annabeth POV

When Calypso arrived, seaweed brain started to act all nervous. I remembered he tell me the story when he landed on Ogygiaand found Calypso later she fell in love with him.  But isn't it that now she already had Leo. I thought. Then I  thought, maybe Percy liked Calypso. I decided to ask him about it later. Now we had campfire.

We all gathered around the campfire and started to sing the stupid songs, I saw Calypso was trying to follow us but she was new so I knew she wouldn't be able to follow us. Leo was trying to teach her but no such luck. After all the songs. Chiron cleared his throat. " I know all of you were excited because a camper came back and wanted to know the story so I will ask him to tell you guys. Leo stand up with his big grinned on him and began to tell the story again. after he finished, Some campers shout "Is she your girlfriend now?" "Yep so don't you dare flirt with her or I will set your pants on fire!" Leo threatened. Everyone laugh. It felt so good now that Leo was making stupid comments and jokes again. Even Chiron cracked a smile. "Ok campers , tomorrow the Romans are coming and we will play capture-the-flag with them and celebrate the two months anniversary of the defeat of Gaea and the seven finally together!" The whole camp cheered and clapped. "So campers, tonight rest well." With that the fire extinguished and the campers slowly went back to their cabins. I decided I will use this time to ask Percy.

"Percy, why you were nervous when Calypso was around?" "No?" Percy said rubbing the back of his neck, it sounded more like a question. I narrowed my eyes "Seaweed brain you should know you couldn't lie to me. After all, I'm the daughter of Athena." He sighed and said, "I don't really like her now but only as friends not more of it because I already have you. But I was kind of afraid that she still like me and not Leo." The anger inside me faded "Oh how about tomorrow I ask calypso?" Percy nodded then kissed me good night and we both went back to our cabins and fell asleep once we hit the bed.

Calypso PoV

After the camp fire I went to Chiron, "Chiron sir, can I sleep in Leo 's cabin?" I asked him meekly. He just smiled and said "Calypso you don't need to call me sir you can just call me Chiron. Sure but please don't do anything inappropriate in the cabin." I blushed.

Then I went to find Leo to tell him but he was already outside waiting for me. There was worry in his eyes." Is everything ok?" He asked gently. "Yes I ask Chiron if I can stay in your cabin and he say yes." He sighed in relief and said "Ok I think there is still a room in the cabin, I will just tell my sisters and brothers." I nodded and followed him to his cabin, holding his hand.

When we arrived Leo went to ask him siliblings and I sat on his bed waiting for him. Minutes later, he came came back and lead me to my room and giving me some cloths and jeans. I was about to explore the room a bit and look at the closet cause it was big. "No goodnight kiss or something?" Leo whined I chuckled at his childish behaviour I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him fully on the lips. Then his lands move to my waist and kissed me back then I hear the door open and one of his siliblings came in then realise what we are doing and was about to go back out but we broke away and Leo asked him "Jake what you want?" Leo ask him. "Nothing really..... Sorry for interrupting!" Then he quickly closed the door. My face was burning and I'm sure it's as red as a tomato. But Leo just laughed and said goodnight to me and leave. I quickly changed to a comfortable t-shirt and shorts and went to bed and fall asleep quickly.

Sorry for the late update. Just blame it on school. (And I kinda can't stop reading fanfic so it was late the update) well it may have some grammar and spelling mistake but I think you will understand so.

PLEASE READ

VOTE

&

COMMENT!!!:)

THANK YOU^_^

Oh and the update may not come very soon so please be patient. Thanks!