"Okay, I'll be back tonight." Ashton came forward to hug me as he was leaving.

"Alright, I'm excited about this." I smiled.

"Me too." He bent down and kissed me sweetly, swaying me in his arms.

I placed my hand on his cheek, relishing in the feel of his lips.

"Love you." He said once he pulled away.

"Love you too." I pressed one more kiss to his lips then stepped out of his arms.

"Bye Gray, I'll see you either tonight or in the morning when you wake up." He hugged Gracie.

"I don't want you to go." She frowned as he hugged her.

"But I'm only going to get my stuff from Grandmas house so I can move in to this house." He placed a hand on her cheek. "Don't cry baby girl. I'll be back before you know it."

She nodded solemnly and he gave her a little kiss.

"Love you." He smiled at her.

"Love you Daddy." She smiled back and he tugged playfully on her braid before standing up.

"See you guys later." Ashton waved.

"Bye." I smiled as he left and he pressed one more kiss to my lips before I closed the door behind him.

Calum and Luke were sitting at the bar and I set Gracie in the stool next to them.

"Have you guys already had breakfast? Because if not I could make you guys something." I offered.

"That'd be awesome, thank you." Luke smiled and I returned it, getting started on pancakes for them.

Then I realised that this was the first time I was alone with Ashton's friends.

"Mommy can we play dress up today?" Gracie asked me as I was mixing the batter.

"Sure." I looked up and smiled at her.

"Do you want to play dress up too?" Gracie asked Calum and Luke, and I held back a laugh.

"We'd love to." Calum poked her nose causing her to giggle.

I finished making their food and got them some coffee before cleaning up the kitchen.

My cellphone started to ring from where it was laying on the counter and I walked over to it, not recognising the number but answering anyways.

"Hello?" I said in a happy voice.

"Hi, I'm looking for Carter Chase?" A girl with an American accent asked.

"That would be me, may I ask whose calling?"

"Yeah, um it's Jenna Taylor."

"Oh." I froze, my head snapping up to look at Calum and Luke.

"Jenna." I mouthed to them and they waved their hands to put it on speaker.