life is not the same

*August's POV*

I looked at Shamra again, I won't lie, she looks gorgeous

I looked at Shamra again, I won't lie, she looks gorgeous. And that ass! Damn 😍 ... "You gon stare forever?"

"I can't help myself, Sham. You're looking hot" I licked my lips, she blushed making me smile. "Check this, I like you. A lot and I know you know I like you. Will you be my girl?"

"No." She said. My eyes popped out.

"What?" I asked

"Look, August. I have a daughter. I'm not sure you can handle that" she sighed.

"If I couldn't handle it, I wouldn't ask you to be my girl. Trust me." I said holding her hand.

"Let's try the friendship base first." She smiled.

"Aight, but you're mine, and I'm yours." I said chuckling. She smiled. I'm forreal feeling Shamra, I'm ready to take her with her baggage

*Lourdes' POV*

"You want me on your track?" Fetty asked me

"Yes! Please" I laughed with Zoe.

"I won't lie. Your track with Kid Ink is dope, contact my team and we'll see where it heads to." He smiled. I nodded then me and Zoe left to go to our moms.

*Monday morning*
*Zoelle's POV*

*Monday morning**Zoelle's POV*

"Raise and shine, baby. School time" mom shouted.

"No." I cried.

"Girl I'm gin drag you off that bed, if you don't get yourself off that bed" mom yelled. I got up, and heading for the shower.

After I was done showering, I texted my girls.

To Mean Girls: what should we wear? I'm thinking black.

I looked for something black in my closet, then my phone vibrated.

From Mean Girls: Lourdes- I've already chosen shorts and a tee. Let's wear that 😩
From Mean Girls: Angela- yeah, I second the shorts.
To Mean Girls: I forgot Virgos plan their outfits before the day 💀

Lourdes always does that, its cute to her funny to me.

From Mean Girls: Lourdes- that's because we're organized bitches

I chuckled and looked for my outfit, finding Jean shorts with a black tee and white chucks. I wore my Gucci backpack, that unc. Drake bought for me.

Damn Grady High will know me today, stunting on these dirty hoes. I ran downstairs, "mommy I'm done" I smiled.

Thank God Christopher went back to LA, I wouldn't mean mugged his stupid ass.

*Lourdes' POV*

"Lourdes I know your birthday is coming up, I'm your mother!" Mom chuckled

"Well mother, I want a car, and a big party, that'll be the talk of the town." I whined. "Please"

"Well see if your grades are still great. And I'll speak to your father" she laughed.

I want to stunt on these hoes with a huge ass party. I saw Zoe come to us, she looked hella cute. "Yas! You're looking fly!" I hollered.

"Aye! You're looking fly too!" She smiled, we got inside my mom's car. "You talked to her yet?"

"Girl, yes! She said she'll think about it, and she'll ask my dad. Oh im so excited." I squealed "I want my party so big, like forreal!"

"Yas! I know you've been hype about turning 16 since we were young." She laughed as my mom got inside the car, and we drove off.

"Girl, you know." I smiled as we went Snapchat. "Snap, it's our first day as juniors " I said smiling with Zoe.

"And we're stunting on em first day" Zoe laughed.

On the red light mom was typing on the phone. I got a mention on Twitter

shamrastar: first day, and they're slaying 💅 #mybabies #yas #junioryear #mine @lourdes_lolo @iamzoelle

Once we arrived at school, I smiled opening the door, a crowd flooded the car, "oh my gosh! I love you lourdes!" Someone screamed, they started pulling me hard.

"Ow" I cried, as I felt my arm crack. Mom quickly reacted and pulled everyone off me, Zoelle pulled me towards the car, getting her top ripped. I quickly got in, and locked. My mom got in and locked the door,

I was crying in pain. "You good baby?" She asked.

"They broke my arm" I cried hard. It hurts so bad.