music

*next day*
*Lourdes' POV*

I looked at my outfit one more time, today I had studio

I looked at my outfit one more time, today I had studio. I was nervous a bit, since yesterday's drama. I jogged down the stairs, "you're coming?" I asked Zoelle, "I'm staying with mom, I heard her cry last night, that shit was the worst I swear. I'm never letting that bum ass woman beater get next to her" she sighed, I was getting uncomfortable because Zoe is my best friend and Chris is one of my uncles, I'm def not getting involved. "Okay I'm out" I said running to the car with the driver, Dad sent it.

*studio*
*Drake's POV*

I hugged Lo as she got in, she looked around the room, there was Nicki & Tyga only

I hugged Lo as she got in, she looked around the room, there was Nicki & Tyga only. "Hey guys" she hugged them, they greeted back, "so pops you got the beat, I have this thing I wanna lay" she smiled, I grinned as I nodded. "Well get in the live room babygirl" she went to where we record the music.

She got out the room to the control room, "I feel like it's missing something" she sighed, "like what, princess?" Tyga smiled, "likeeeeeee rapping or more notes... S O M E T H I N G" she sighed dramatically, I laughed , "Nic you wanna help" I looked at Nicki. She smiled, "imma freestyle, if it's bad I'm sorry princess, I'm unprepared" she smiled. Lourdes grinned

"YO THAT SHIT GO HARD!" Tyga stood up, I nodded, "Nicki repeat the first to fourth line for me." I asked, she nodded,

"Hey yo Lourdes, didn't I see you in China?
You're a real major even tho you're a minor
Your daddy keep ya in designer
You're gully, gully, gully yeah you're gully kinda"

Nic got in the control room, "I like that" she cheesed, "me too! Like I'd love videos and stuff, like with dancers, and I'll be dancing in the middle if the street... Sorry I'm blabbing y'all" she chuckled, I smiled, "its cute, you're opening up" I said, she nodded. "Now y'all gotta get me lunch for being here, a nigga starving" Tyga chuckled, "ask Kylie she's packed" Lourdes teased, "Drake getcha daughter" Tyga glared, we all laughed as we went to Popeye's.