BET Awards I

• BET AWARDS •
(outfits in pic)
*Chris' POV*

• BET AWARDS •(outfits in pic)*Chris' POV*

I smiled at my outfit. It's the awards tonight.   . I've been in ATL for a week now, honestly I've had the best time of my life with Noelle, I've tried everything with Zoelle she still hates my guts. Like the first day here, I asked her if she wanted to go to the studio with me....

×flashback×

I kissed Noelle over and over, its been an hour since I got in ATL, and baby has been treating me good. From the food to everything, we heard someone say "ahem" so we pulled out. I looked at Zoelle sulking. She was with some other girl.

"OMG! You're Chris Brown!" The girl screamed jumping up and down.

"The one and only" I smiled, "I take it you're a fan"

She giggled, Noelle laughed hard, "yes! I love all your music. Zoelle put me on all your CDs" she giggled. I grinned looking at Zoelle.

"Thank God I burned them" she said that taking water from the refrigerator. I was taken aback by her response.

"Zoelle!" Her friend hit her, Noelle glared at her.

"Angela don't put your hands on me! Mom I agreed to accept it, not be nice." She crossed her arms.

"Well if you still like sitting right with your behind, you'll be nice." Noelle scolded her. "I'm sorry Chris, this is Angela by the way"

Angels waved grinning from ear to ear, "can I please get a pic?"

"Yeah sure" I chuckled, she turned her camera into selfie mode and took the photo.

"People are gonna be so jealous" she squealed, I laughed.

"So , Zoelle. How about we hit the studio?" I asked smiling.

"No, I'm good" she said blankly on her phone.

"Young lady-"

"Nah , its cool, Noelle. Its a once in a lifetime opportunity, Zoelle." I explained.

"I said I'm good! Dang. Ma, handle yo man. Stop being in my business. You're not my dad" she said storming upstairs

×end of flashback×

I sighed thinking about how much that child hates me. Dang I know I gave my step dad a tough time, but she's on another level. I went to Noelle's house to pick her and Zoelle up. I got a surprise for her

*Lourdes' POV*