crazy mom.

shamra

My mind was stressing, I live in a poor environment, where in Atlanta I had a beautiful house, but in LA I'm super poor, now Aubrey wanna add more to my problems

I hurried to the house, listening to the GPS, arriving there, since it wasn't very far away, and I was driving VERY fast, cause I'on play when it comes to my daughter. AT ALL.

come for me, not her, and you'll regret coming for me.

Parking next to Lourdes, Drake came out the house, running, I glared at him. "Lourdes leggo" I said pulling her, Drake pulled her too, she flinched. I slapped the shit out of Drake, who he think he his pulling MY daughter?

"THE FUCK IS YO PROBLEM!?" he shouted, now everyone came outside, I'on care either. Fuck those celebrities.

"YOU PULLING MY CHILD, SHE WASN'T YO DAUGHTER FUCKEN HOURS AGO" I screamed at him.

"bitch you betta down that voice down" lil miss sunshine Rihanna said, fuck her.

"I can talk to him however I want. This my mouth, not ours!" I said gettin in her face, she backed off. Bitch,"yeah, back off bitch, this ain involving ya, try talking to me, WHEN you have a child" I said pushing her face with my finger.

Lourdes was crying her eyes out, Nicki tried hugging her, my mama-bear side came out, I pushed Nicki "she yo child?" I asked with an attitude, I was pissed at this point, the reason he aint want me here, was to make my daughter cry!? "sshhh, its okay baby, lets just go okay" I comfortably said.

Drake pulled me roughly "she is mine too" I groaned, he must want another pink cheek, with his light-skinned-good-for-nothing-ass. He tried coming for me, all the dudes started pulling Drake, I got in my car, with Lourdes. Who the fuck does her think he is!? My hands were shaking, that how angry I was.

skylar

It was now 8:30pm, my boyfriend, whom was a lawyer had given me the contract

It was now 8:30pm, my boyfriend, whom was a lawyer had given me the contract. I smiled shakily, I had saw Lourdes' mom and I aint wanna be beat, but I have to do this, if I wanna keep my job.

I drove to their house, I made a ratchet face as I saw the environment they lived in, damn they're that poor? Knockin on the door, a happy Lourdes opened the door, flexing her dimples. Damn she looked like Drake, in a weird way. "hell you want in my house" she sassily said, I mentally rolled my eyes, she got her mom attitude.

"Im here for your mom" I said sweetly, she tha boss' daughter, I gotta be nice.

"MOM, VISITOR" she screamed gettin in the house, I got in too. Her mom came "who told you to get in?" she asked.

"uh--uh" I was bout to stand by the door again, when her mom chuckled, "girl get in tuh." she laughed, I'm guessing Lourdes hasn't told her I was a bitch,

"imma need you sign these, before you say anything, they are papers of Drake wanting to leave Lourdes his everything when he dies" I said shaking.

"we dont want his shit" she said, "think of Lourdes her future" I suggested "does that need signing? Cuz in the movies it don't" she said confused "it does" I said quickly, please dont make her read, she signed. Yass now the custody of Lourdes is goin to Drake.